Ch.44: Where Are You?

I promise the next chapters would be longer! I just need to brainstorm a little. The next chapters of these are going to be quite long now.

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on anything you would love to say, hoping I get to see your support for my other upcoming AUs and original storyline by yours truly!

///

Beatrice just sat on the couch while her mind raced with many thoughts, she did not want to jump to too many conclusions but she knew that Quinton was gone. Due to the horrible crime scene in her dorm room, her phone went off because of the notifications coming from upstairs. Everything was a mess at the moment, she knew she was responsible for what had happened and the problem the university would face because of the crime in her room.

She looks over at the girls sleeping on the floor, cuddling the little girl in between. The poor girl was terrified that she had witnessed something during the night. The police concluded that the child may have witnessed the horror between her mother and the intruder, causing the injuries and leaving a trail. Little Bea only suffered a small cut on her forehead, and the poor girl mumbled that her father had pushed her against the wall.

Beatrice took out her phone and saw the messages from her father, the worried messages and questions about whether she was all right, she didn't even know what she was supposed to be feeling right now because all she could think about was Quinton's situation. She did not want to draw her own conclusions without any proof other than the blood all over the room.

A loud knock echoed around the room, Beatrice looked back at the girls who were also woken by the loud knocking, Beatrice approached the door, unlocked the locks, and swung the door open a little, enough for her to see who was at the door. Two unfamiliar-looking adults stood in front of her, one holding an ID card to prove he was a detective.

"Hi, Ms Hansen. I'm Detective Wilson Gabbe and this is Detective Wynonna Denvers. We were told you would be here, we are very sorry for what happened but we would like to invite you to the station to make a statement." Detective Gabbe spoke.

"It would also be better if you took your friends with you in case they have any questions. We've already contacted the nearest hospital to get a doctor for the little girl. Detective Denvers was speaking this time.

"Um, yeah. Can you guys give us fifteen minutes to prepare?" Beatrice asked.

"Of course, we will be downstairs." Detective Gabbe said. Beatrice closed the door and locked all the locks before turning to wake the girls. The rest of the girls were awake, she saw Ava waking up with little Bea cuddled up next to her. Beatrice walked over to Ava, held her hand, and greeted the young woman with a good morning.

"Hey, good morning." She greeted.

"Who was at the door?" Ava asked.

"Detectives, they want us all to go down to the station to make a statement about what happened last night," Beatrice replied.