Ch. 28: Chaos and Revelations Pt. 1

"You told her?" Lea asked.

"Of course, I did. Ava deserves to know what your brother did and I gave him a chance to tell her or I will." Beatrice replied while going through the paper she was reading, it was another university activity and she wanted everything to be smooth when the event is going.

"But you could have waited a few days; you know you caused chaos and trouble now that Ava knows and will confront my brother." What if she informs him that you informed her? " Lea said, Beatrice stopped looking through her paper and looked at Lea, who was worried about what would happen.

"I told you to let him find out. You never mess with anything or anyone close to me. "I'd combine hell and heaven just to protect them," Beatrice responded. Beatrice stared at Lea for a few more seconds before taking off her glasses and placing them on top of the paper she was working on.

"If you think, a mad dog like him will scare me. Lea, I've seen death too many times. He is nothing compared to death." Beatrice spoke confidently. She continued reading what she was doing while Lea remained quiet the whole time.

They left the office a few minutes later and went around the university to do their mandatory check. Beatrice and her officers walk around the school as if they were rulers of a small kingdom, but that was just like high school; this was a completely different world, at least for Beatrice. A few greetings from other students in the hallways, as well as teachers passing by.

Beatrice was walking ahead when she noticed JC walking towards them with his friends, they were talking and laughing but JC was not interested, he looked tired and was not interested in even listening to his friends' conversation. Beatrice felt more rage inside her as they got closer; she wanted to swing her fist at this boy for doing bad things to Ava; she would never forget the first mistake JC made. And now that he has cheated on her, Beatrice would like to show this boy how to properly treat a woman.

Beatrice pretended he didn't exist as she walked past him, then went on to check out more classrooms at the university to make sure there were no issues with the lights, armchairs, projector, or anything else that might cause class delays. They had finally arrived at their destination, the cafeteria, when Sam and Dana approached Beatrice.

"Hey, pres!" Sam greeted.

"Sam, Dana. Do you need anything?" Beatrice asked, as usual in her cold tone and authoritarian self.

"Have you seen Ava anywhere? She didn't attend her class today." Dana spoke. Beatrice halted and glanced at Dana and Sam who were curious.

"Um, have you tried going to our dorm room? She might be there." Beatrice replied.

"We did, she wasn't there." Sam said.

"Oh, okay. I'll go find her then. I'm sure she's fine, she wouldn't go out of the school without letting us know where she's going." Beatrice replied.

"Okay, thanks Bea. See you around." Sam said.

"Oh, by the way, did Ava invite you to the family annual event? I asked her to bring you and her sister." Beatrice spoke. She is not used to making conversation with people she is not close with and she rarely utters a word from these two students.

"She did mention it to us. Next week is the flight, am I right? During our school holiday?" Dana asked.

"That's right." Beatrice replied.

"We'll be there." Sam said with an assuring smile and walk away with Dana who smiled at Beatrice.

Beatrice then concentrated her thoughts on one goal: to find Ava and trace her because she didn't seem to want to come today, and knowing Ava, she wouldn't be around the dorm or any of the school grounds because she knew JC would come and find her. Beatrice remembered what happened two nights ago when Ava came home crying in her arms and cuddled with the young girl who couldn't stop crying because of some jerk.