Ch.12: Cafés & Books pt. 1

"Okay, I will give you guys a hundred if Tate would get to tap that girl over there. Agnes Aimes. I heard she's a freshman and she's never been with anyone before." Dylan spoke. 

“I would never tap anyone Dylan, Catherine will kill me if she finds out I was messing around with younger girls and plus I am dating Catherine.” Tate replied to Dylan.

“Oh screw her, she’s a bitch. Why are you even dating her?” Dylan asked.

“That bitch you’re calling is my sister you dickhead.” Ericson said as he came in, throwing the towel at Dylan. JC shook his head and continued doing his little routines before he put his shirt on, he checked his phone to see if Ava had texted back, no text came from her. JC just let out a sigh and continued packing up his stuff.

“And I am a hundred percent sure, she fucked more than ten guys before you came to her life. I mean no offense to your sister Ericson but I’m just stating facts.” Dylan said.

“Right, look who’s talking. You slept with your ex’s sister and cousin, you did the same thing with Rebecca and now she eats pussy because of you.” David replied, the rest of them started laughing. 

“What about you, JC? Have you fucked Ava yet?” Dylan asked.

“Bro, what the fuck?” JC asked Dylan, he was offended by it and because it is about him and Ava.

“What?! It was just a harmless question, it’s not like you are going to jail for it, geez.” Dylan said.

“It’s none of your business whether me and Ava had sex or not, it’s between me and her.” JC replied.

“Let me guess, you guys haven’t done it yet.” Dylan said. 

“Nah, nah. My boy here will take that beautiful woman out, he already made a reservation at Hamilton Hotel because he will be taking their relationship to the next level.” Hale replied right before JC had a chance to do so. 

“Oooh, I can imagine how freaky this will get. I mean our boy here had to wait for months to even touch her.” Tyler said, smirking while the rest giggled.

“No, I am not going to touch her not tonight. Not unless she initiates it first. I can’t force myself with that girl, she’s too fragile for me to do so. And plus, you guys. I really, really love Ava and I am not going to ruin this chance I have with her.” JC said.

“You're a man, JC simply if she cannot give you what you want and need. Other options are waiting in the line.” Dylan replied.

“I’m not an asshole like you Dylan. See you guys around, I still got a class.” JC said. The rest of them just burst out into laughter. JC swung his bag around his shoulder as he pulled out his phone out of his pocket, texting Ava to remind her about the dinner date for tonight. JC was thinking about what Dylan had said, he knew damn well Ava will not give herself just like that.

JC: Hey baby, I want to remind you about the surprise tonight? I’ll pick you up at your dorm room. Be careful and have a great day, okay? I love you.

He pressed send and put his phone back in his pocket, heading to his last class for today.

////

Beatrice and Ava entered the shop to which Ava was easily fascinated to the place, it was cozy and the colors of the interiors were really pleasing in the eyes. Ava was smiling while her eyes wandered around the shop and Beatrice took her seat to her usual spot. It was not near the window, it was surrounded by two bookshelves, left and right. A wall and the only only way in and out of that private place. 

"You really like sitting somewhere hidden, huh?" Ava asked. Beatrice shrugged her shoulders. Ava took a seat while her eyes kept wandering around.