Ch.43: Beginning of a Rage

Hello, the next chapters will be released depending on the day. I will have to take a rest from writing just for a day or two because I can really feel the burn out from writing.

//

The next day of this little reunion she had with Dana and Same. During the night Ava had her hair done and was looking forward to having dinner with Beatrice who was planning everything again. Now spending her time with little Bea while she waited for Quinton to come home, Beatrice and Ava talked and she quickly understood what was happening. She saw the bruises on Danielle's face and could see in her eyes that she was not getting any sleep and was staying up late looking after Bea.

"Are you sure it'll be all right with just the two of you in here?" Ava asked Quinton, who was playing with little Bea. Quinton just smiled at her and nodded his head.

"And your sister Clara and Luna are coming over too. So we'll be fine. Thank you, Ava." Quinton said.

"Just contact me or Beatrice if anything happens. I've told the girls to call or text you before they knock, just to let you know it's them." Ava reminded Quinton.

"Thanks again for doing this. I... I'm just a mess. But I'll make sure I make it up to you and Beatrice after this problem." Quinton spoke.

"Look, whatever happens to you. We just want you and Bea to be safe. No one wants to find someone they know suffering at the hands of someone they love and the father of their child, Ava knew she was not safe.

"Any woman would do the same. We can't let you be in danger, not even the little one here. She's too young to witness such an abusive way of life and die from it. Ava explained that she couldn't be angry with Beatrice for trying to do the right thing. She admired Beatrice for noticing right away.

"Thank you again. Beatrice is very lucky to have you." Quinton replied. Ava just smiled, brushing her hair and looking at herself in the mirror.

"I'm sorry." Quinton said again and Ava turned to face Quinton who was busy playing with her daughter.

"Sorry for what?" Ava asked the older girl.

"I don't know... I just want to apologise because I'm sure you've heard what happened between me and Beatrice in the past." Quinton trailed off.

"Look, whatever happened in the past. It's called the past for a reason, that was your old life. Now you're a woman with a child to take care of. As a responsible adult, what really matters now is what you have to decide for your child and for yourself in this present life. Your past doesn't define who you are now, it's just a past that has made you change. Although... I hate you a little for hurting Beatrice, but that's all behind you now. Ava explained, Quinton just let out a soft chuckle.

Ava's phone started to buzz, she had to check if it was Beatrice and she was right. It was Beatrice texting her that she was already downstairs waiting in the car. Ava grabbed her handbag and her black coat. She turned to say goodbye to the two girls who were in their own world.

"See you when we get back!" Ava called.

"We'll be here! Say goodbye to Aunt Ava. Come on..." Quinton spoke.

"Babye..." Little Bea giggled and waved to Ava, who felt her heart would explode at how adorable the little girl was. She swung the door open and walked out, locking the door behind her. She texted her sister to come over to the dormitory so Quinton and little Bea would have more company and someone to look after them, Ava hit the send button and put her phone back in her purse as she walked down the stairs.