Ch.7: Art Class

After the physical education class and the little commotion earlier, all the running tired Ava and also her mind was so unease because she was still thinking about Beatrice but she set that aside as she has one last class which was Arts, she didn't see Beatrice around the campus so she figured that Beatrice was busy for her training. Ava wondered to herself if she could watch some of Beatrice tournaments. She heard there were few tournaments that would take place around Canada and will fly to Japan for the championship.

She was curious all of a sudden about Beatrice, the whole mission thing of getting to know her again was absolutely still on hold because firstly, she was loaded with schoolworks, most of the time she would come to JC's practice, Betarice doesn't speak to her at all if it is not necessary. Ava just finished buttoning up her blouse when she heard her phone ringing. She quickly looked for her phone and answered the call. It was Lilith.

"Hello?" Ava asked.

"Hey, you! How are you? How's Camila?" Lilith replied.

"Everything is fine right now, Lili. What about you? How's London?" Ava asked.

"I'm actually here at the airport flying there to London. Mary is going to pick me up at the airport." Lilith replied.

"You're flying here? I thought you'd only fly here if there's an occasion?" Ava asked again.

"Well duh, we have an occasion. Don't tell me you forgot about mom and dad's anniversary on Saturday. We will have a family dinner." Lilith replied.

"Oh. OH?! Holy shit I forgot about that! I was so busy with school and dealing some shit that keeps coming I don't know why but oh shit! I forgot about it." Ava said. Grabbing her backpack, swinging it on her shoulder. She left the dorm room while still on the phone with Lilith.

"I heard that Beatrice is your roommate? That's surprising." Lilith said.

"Am I the only one who doesn't know what or why is Beatrice not liking to have any roommate?" Ava asked annoyingly.

"You're her roommate, why don't you ask her?" Lilith replied. Ava felt a sudden sadness crawling in, Beatrice wasn't even acting like the Beatrice she knew.

"Well… We really don't talk like we used to." Ava admitted.

"Hmm? Really? I mean you used to say I love you to Beatrice and would give her hugs and kisses. It became a nightmare so I can't blame her." Lilith teased her sister.

"Hey! That's really rude! Ouch." Ava replied.

"Right! Ouch! Invite her to the family dinner, dimwit! Anyway I have to go, they told us to turn off our phones. I'll text you and Camila when I landed. See you soon!" Lilith said.

Ava said her goodbye, she was now planning on how she would ask Beatrice to come and join them in the family dinner, would she come then? Ava finds herself hoping that Beatrice wasn't really busy at that time. Ava was busy walking when she heard Dana and Sam called her name.

"Ava!" They said in unison.

"Hey guys! How's your head Sammy? Ava asked.

"My head is still intact to my body, thank you. And Dana is still a raging lesbian." Sam replied.

"Your head won't be intact to your body in any minute if you don't shut that mouth. COME HERE!" Dana said to Sam and tried to hit him. Ava stopped Dana while giggling.

These two are somehow the coolest friends she had ever met and the realest at the same time, she's getting to know them still but she could already tell how these two are balls of sunshine.