Ch. 16: Unexpected from the Past

"Yo, is your girlfriend coming?" Hale asked.

"Nah bro. She ain't, she said she's busy." JC replied, as he placed his phone back in his pocket.

"You still didn't tell me what happened between you two." Hale said.

"I messed it up at the dinner night with Ava and Beatrice confronted Lea and told her what happened." JC replied.

"What did you do anyway?" Hale asked, going through the menu placed on the top while waiting in line to pick the meals they planned to eat.

"I left her at the hotel after it didn't end the way I was expecting it to end." JC replied.

"Wait, were you planning to have sex with Ava?" Hale asked. JC just glared at the boy whose eyes widened open after Hale got the hint without JC saying any word.

"I would take that as it didn't end very well. Bro, that is a dick move." Hale said.

"What do you mean?" JC asked.

"Dude, the girl didn't want to have sex with you and now you act like a child and storm off the hotel and leave her there." Hale replied.

"And I apologized for it. I know what I did was wrong, I was just… I thought we'd go all the way since you know we've been dating for six months. I mean we have needs." JC said, Hale looked at him dead serious, having a point that everyone has their own pleasure but without the consent of the other, the partner should not act foolish for something they couldn't have right away.

"Be sincere, Ava wasn't ready for sure. And you are twice dead, since Beatrice was the one to pick her up there and bring her home. Lea and Beatrice had a little chat. Beatrice never ever cared for any actions you make nor anybody but that's her best friend. Someone who is really important to Beatrice." Hale replied.

"I know that." JC said.

"No you don't. Yes you did meet Beatrice and somehow you two were acquainted because your sister and Beatrice are best friends but someone like me, Chanel and Luna. Beatrice is not easy when someone she cares about gets hurt." Hale replied.

"Are you telling me that I should be scared of Beatrice? She's a woman." JC said.

"A woman who can destroy you JC. Just watch out, you're dating her precious gem." Hale replied. Walking away from JC who was left overthinking about Hale had just told him about Beatrice.

It's true, he didn't know the real Beatrice not until he was transferred here in M. U. so he could be near his sister. JC almost got in jail because of the incident at the party way back in Australia and so his parents decided to fly him to where Lea was to look after him.

Right before his old college school had expelled him, he was cut off the team and was told to wait until they decide what should happen to JC, his father obviously didn't like what happened to him. His younger brother Travis who caused too much trouble.

He begged the school to allow him to join the football team, for months he did everything he could and so by the end of the year he got the spot and brought the team in the winning place. Nobody really knew the history of him in Australia, his father made sure to remove any possible leads of his issues.

JC had to keep his control, he had to let it out when he had the opportunity to be in the gym. He would usually release his stress out while doing his sets, then he met Ava in that Rage party. The moment his eyes found hers, he didn't know what came over to him and found himself flirting with the younger girl.

He was thankful enough to find out that he is only a year younger than her, he started to hang out with her until he found himself falling for her. Ever since they would go out for dates, parks, arcades, carnivals, movies or malls. Parking lot dates as well, JC just knew he was falling deep to Ava and he was afraid to lose the girl, JC's mood suddenly changed the moment his head thought of losing Ava.