Chapter 38: Under the Influence Pt. 2

Hello everyone!!! I am back and have finally made progress on the remaining 9 chapters of this book. It's been a long journey for me and the stop-start-stop-start of writing this AU has been hard to keep going, but now that I've finished chapters 38 and 39. Chapters 40 and 41 are in progress and you don't have to wait another month to get the next chapters. And as soon as this book is finished, another AVATRICE au is in the works to be released on my birthday! I hope that whatever support you've given me and this book will be matched by the new upcoming Avatrice AU book I'm writing.

Note: I might sell the full PDF of this AU book. Or give it away for free, depending on what I can decide. Just let me know if you would like to buy the pdf for a very cheap amount.

ALSO: CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF US HALO BEARERS! Warrior Nun is coming back thanks to the non-stop support we've all been giving the show, the news just came in when I was hoping season 3 would happen and it did! We need to keep supporting our kickass Warrior Nuns because they've become the most important part of our lives!

//

"Beatrice, someone might see us here..." Ava moaned softly, speaking breathlessly between her lips. Beatrice's left hand was wrapped around Ava's waist, the other on her neck, kissing her hungrily but nibbling gently on Ava's lower lip.

"W-we're out in public..." Ava spoke again.

"Shit..." Beatrice moaned softly and they pulled back to stare into each other's eyes. Ava's pupils dilated and the younger girl who was giving her the look turned her on even more. Beatrice was under the influence of alcohol and Ava was still a little sober, but Beatrice kissed Ava and let out a few frustrations.

"W-what exactly are we doing?" Ava moaned.

"I don't know... Do you want me to stop?" Beatrice spoke between their kisses and then pulled away to look at Ava. She watched Ava blush and gave her a shy smile that made her knees weaken. Beatrice smiled like an idiot as she stared at the young woman standing a few inches from her face, looking into both of her eyes, down to her lips. Repeating the cycle over and over again, Beatrice leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Ava's lips.

"You are driving me crazy..." Ava spoke after Beatrice broke the kiss.

"You drove me crazy so many times that I couldn't count," Beatrice replied with a smile, Ava leaned her forehead against Beatrice's, their foreheads touching as Ava caught her breath. They were both in the sand, far from the villa, the sound of the ocean water lapping at the shore, Ava was going crazy with the thought that she wanted Beatrice right now. Ava leaned in again and kissed Beatrice full of need, surprising the older girl with the move she made right then and there, and Ava wasted no time, fighting for dominance between their kisses.

Their tongues fought for dominance, trying to win and show the other who was still in control of the situation. Ava felt Beatrice pull her hair back, causing her to break from the kiss. She felt Beatrice trailing kisses down her neck, soft kisses that brought a moan from her mouth, the lips touching her skin sending thousands of butterflies into her stomach. She felt herself wanting to push this forward. Then, Beatrice pull away from kissing Ava's neck, Ava felt confused and their eyes met as soon as she opened hers.

"Ava... I love you. I have always loved you... There were days when I would have given you the world, there were moments when I wished I could take the pain from your heart when JC hurt you the most. I wanted to hurt him. I wanted to hurt him for hurting you... I prayed to him every night telling him to give you to me instead because I would love you every day until the day I took my last breath..." Beatrice began to speak. Ava was lost in Beatrice's eyes, those eyes filled with sadness and longing, the second time she had seen that look was when they were paired for a project at school university. But this time Ava saw Beatrice determined to tell her what she really felt.