Ch. 32: First Dance

Ava woke up from her long rest, she remembered after dinner they headed back to the suite and took their rest, Ava looked around the room and she was in Beatrice's room. She chuckled to herself when she remembered that the rain poured hard last night and Ava was scared of the sound of the thunder and Beatrice doesn't like the dark so she went to her room and sleep on the bed with Beatrice. The two were cuddling on the bed only to wake up the next morning with Beatrice missing beside her. She looked over to her bedside table and saw a small note beside her phone. She picked it up and read the note.

'I'll see you at lunch. I moved the lunch meeting to morning breakfast.'

Ava smiled and traced the little emoji Beatrice had to write beside the words. She finds it very sweet of the older girl to leave a note for her so she wouldn't be disappointed when she woke up, she felt more energetic and wants to eat some breakfast, she wonders if Beatrice would allow her to order room service, she grabbed her phone and texted Beatrice right away to ask for room service. As soon as Ava set her phone down, she received a message right away, Ava checked her phone and saw Beatrice's message "Yes".

Ava: You're in a meeting, right?

Beatrice: Yes, I am in a meeting right now. Mom and dad were looking for you and I told them you would be seeing them at the party in the mansion.

Ava: Oh, okay. Where can I call the room service? I mean I know I have to use the telephone but, what number do I press to call the lobby?

Beatrice: I'll just tell Mario to come to you and give you the menu for anything you like, Ava. Would like that, hm?

Ava received the text and she couldn't help but smile like a little girl with her feet dangling over the mattress, she caught herself smiling like a crazy person and cleared her throat before she sent the text was typing down.

Ava: That would be great, more choices for me.

Beatrice: Don't worry about paying anything, I got it all. Just get what you want.

Ava bit her lip as she sent one emoji of her expression would be since she knew she could get anything from the room service, suddenly she heard a doorbell ringing. She was surprised that in this place, they have a doorbell to ring instead of knocking on the door. She approached the door and saw a small screen beside the door, how come she had never seen this yesterday when they came in, she saw Mario standing outside the door with a small tablet in his hand and standing in his professional pose while holding the tablet.

She unlocked the door and opened the door, Mario smiled at her and greeted her good morning while handing her the tablet. She stared at the menu and decided on what she wanted to have today, she chose waffles with one scoop of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup, a cappuccino and bacon, and eggs. She knew to herself that she is a big eater, after pressing the food on the tablet she gave it back the tablet to Mario who suddenly handed her a bouquet of flowers which shocked Ava.

"Ms. Hansen instructed me to deliver it to you personally." Mario spoke. Ava smiled like there was no tomorrow, she sweetly accepted the flowers and thank Mario.

"Thank you, Mario." Ava replied politely.

"Forty-five minutes for your food, Ms. Silva. We will be bringing it up shortly." Mario said.

Ava thank him again and close the door and lock it, Ava looked at the flowers and smelled them. The smell of flowers gives her a new joy because the flowers she received were pink roses, she smelled and smiled at the thought of Beatrice showing her soft affection to her by giving her the pink roses, and she immediately grab her phone and texted Beatrice.