30

Y/n stares at her laptop again. It has become one of her morning routine to check her email.

All of those emails that were sent to Hyungwon is still left unseen. She sighed. It's been 5 years but there's no sign of him coming back.

She took a sip of her coffee. "When will you comeback..." While scrolling through her emails again, her phone rang. Y/n answered it without looking at the caller's ID.

"Hello? Yoo y/n's speaking."

"Y/n! Where are you?" Y/n placed the phone away from her ear to see the caller's ID. 

"Oh Yuri-ah, I'm having my breakfast in a cafe nearby right now. What's up?" She asked.

"What are you doing there?!"

***

Y/n's PoV

I leans against the wall and breathe heavily, inhaling back all the oxygen I've lost. What a good way to start a day.

"Yuri... I... I'm almost there!" I gasped for air.

"Thank goodness! You should be more careful with your time schedule next time" scolded Yuri. Couldn't blame her, it was my fault for not staying alert with the time. 

My aeyes wondered around the street, trying to figure out the location of the address given.

"Why can't I find it??" I asked again through the phone. "Are you sure this is the right address?"

"Of course it is! Can't you find any yellow coloured boutique?"

Once again, I look around but there's none. Not even a sight of a yellow building. I walk a bit more and found the so called yellow boutique. FINALLY!! H.ONE boutique! It's looks green to me...

"Mr. Noah! Wish me luck, Yuri"  As I was checking the banner of the boutique, I accidentally locked eyes with a tall man who's standing right in front of me. The moment I saw him, tears started to fall.

My heart is pounding hard. What is this feeling I'm having? Who am I seeing in this very unexpected situation? Is he... Him?

I took a step back as the man approaches me.

Stay where you are. Wake me up from this dream please... Why does it hurt so bad?

"Y/n..." He said with guilty face. I can see it through his eyes. Why now? How can you just simply appears in front of me as if you wasn't the reason for me to cry every night? How can you do this to me... Hyungwon?

Without saying anything, I stepped away from him and immediately enters the boutique. Thinking that I'm safe, he followed me back into the boutique.

"Excuse me, sir! What are you doing?? Do I know you?" I yelled angrily towards him.

"Y/n... Listen to me!"

"Stop it... I don't-" another man suddenly appears with a spoon in his hand. I look at the man, not knowing what to feel.

"What's happening here?" He asked, looking at us confusedly. I ran towards him.

"You must be the Mr. Noah! Please tell this guy to leave!" I begged.

"Ask who? Mr. Chae out? He's the owner of this boutique... he's Noah. I can't ask him to leave I'm just his worker" he gave her an awkward smile.

I look at Hyungwon hopelessly. Just... Why??

"You must be our new model's manager..." He look at me and down to his shoes. Take a sit. I'm sorry for scaring you" he pointed towards the chair in front of me.

I stood in the middle of them confusedly with mixed feelings. What am I supposed to feel right now?

Embarrassment? Sadness? Happy that he suddenly shows up in front of me after 5 years leaving everything behind just like that?

Fine, y/n... You still have a job to do. Think about it later... We can do this right? Right...?

I took a deep breath and wipes away my tears. Do this for Changkyun... You're still Changkyun's manager!

"I'm sorry for assuming you as a bad guy without knowing you." Without making any eye contact with Hyungwon, I went straight to my seat and sit down. Fine. You're acting as if nothing have ever happened.

I'll act so too. But why isn't he responding? I look up to him.

Once again, he's looking at me with those eyes. Those eyes people gave to the people that they've been longing for. I couldn't help but look at it and admires them...

And I wonder... If I'm looking at him with the same eyes too?

"Uhukk" Hyungwon's young worker's cough broke the awkward silenced in between us.

Both of us look away.

"I um... I'm sorry." He took out a file and placed it on the table. "This file contains everything that is needed including 2 tickets flight for you and I.M, hotel's bookings and etc." He said.

I pick up the file and look at the contents. Tidy...

"Also, there's a catalogue of my designs that I've designed for I.M." he added.

I nods and stood up.

"I've checked it and everything is alright. Thank you, Mr. Chae. I'll contact you if there's anything else."

End of y/n's PoV

Surprise i guess??? Well, this is a new ending for this two. Hyungwon still remembers her. But there's a reason why he didn't came to her earlier.