20

Y/n lays on the couch with her hands on top of her forehead. Her cheeks started to blushed.

Hyungwon went out from the bathroom and seats next to her. "Are you okay?" He asked when he noticed her blushing cheek and her pale face.

"I-I'm fine. I'm just a little dizzy..." She said. Hyungwon pulls her towards him and placed his hands on her forehead.

"You're having a fever!" Hyungwon gets up and puts on his coat.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Getting your medicine." Hyungwon look around, looking for y/n's phone. He took it together with a blanket. "Here. If it got worse, call me immediately. Cover yourself with this blanket while I'm away." Hyungwon took off her jacket and covers her with the yellow blanket.

He paused when his eyes met y/n's eyes. He cupped her cheeks. "Wait for me " He said.

Y/n's face turns red. "F-froggie..."

Hyungwon smiles at her.

***

Ding dong!

Y/n slowly gets up and walks to the door. "You're earlier than-" she paused when she saw Changkyun standing in front of her instead of Hyungwon.

"Changkyun? What are you doing here?" Changkyun took her hands and placed a bag filled with medicine on it. Y/n smiles when she saw the size of the bag.

"I don't know what to buy so I brought everything..." He said. "Some of it might be useless... Most of it actually. Just throw it or away or-" y/n chuckles.

"It's okay, I'll keep it. Thanks!" She said. Changkyun softly pressed his hand against y/n's forehead.

"Hm... I hope you get better soon, y/n."

***

Hyungwon walks to y/n's house, smiling. He have his whole heart in his hands waiting to passed it to y/n. For no reason, he feels so happy today.
His smiles fades away when she saw Changkyun and y/n in front of y/n's house.

He then saw Changkyun giving her a paper bag full of medicine. His heart aches more seeing Changkyun touches y/n's forehead and y/n smiling at him.

"Is he really the one that she likes?" He took a few step back and look at the medicine he bought for y/n.

He took a deep breath and throws it away into the garbage bin.

"She doesn't need this anymore. Why would she need this?" He walks back to y/n's house with anger surrounding him. He bumped into Changkyun.

He glares at him and smirk.

"You're here Hyungwon?" Asked y/n while standing in front of the front door with a smile on her face. Hyungwon smiles back trying to hide his jealousy. Who is he to get jealous over those stuff?

He took his bag and was about to left the house. "Where are you going?" She asked again, following him.

"I um... I have to go now..." He said.

"But why?" She have the feeling that something is wrong with Hyungwon. "What about the medicine? Aren't you going to buy some?" She asked again.

"I forgot to buy it but it seems like Changkyun already bought a lot for you." He points at the bag filled with medicine. He took his bag and left.

***

Jooheon walks to y/n's house with a letter in his hand. An invitation for his wedding. For some reason, he feels so happy with the thought of him getting married.

"Aish... Why am I so happy?" He chuckles by himself. He took a deep breath when he arrives in front of y/n's house.

He stops walking when he saw the front door is opened widely. He shook his head, thinking that y/n might be a careless person.

"Hello? Y/n! Why didn't you-" he jumps when he saw y/n laying on the floor, unconscious.

"Y/n!"