17

Y/n's Pov

"What are you doing there? Come and help me clean this up!" I yelled to Hyungwon who's staring at the birthday cake for almost 30 minutes now.

What is going on in his head toray? He...kissed...me... Heckkkk that was my first kiss!!!

He look at me as he approaches me. Woahh... Heart, please behave yourself! There's no way he's having any feelings to you! Negative! He took the plastic bag from me and start throwing all the cans into it.

"Hey, y/n? Can I sleep here tonight" he asked. My heart skipped a beat.

"S-sleep here?" Why don't you just push my off the cliff?? You're killing me with those words!

"It's late now... Can I?" He turns to me. Those look that he gave me gives me chills. He never look at me that way before. What is happening??

"S-sure..." Y/n, there's nothing special about this! It's almost one in the morning and the world outside is dangerous. He's just scared, that's all! Right...?

End of y/n's PoV

***

Hyungwon wash his face and look at himself in the mirror. Everything that happens tonight is out of his control.

"Are you sure about this feeling, Hyungwon? Maybe Jisoo was right... I like y/n all this while... " He slaps his own face. He went out of the bathroom and saw y/n looking for something at the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" He asked. Y/n look at him and laughed.

"Can you help me? I couldn't reach the ramyun." Hyungwon look at her and laughed.

"Shorty" Hyungwon teased her. Hyungwon stands behind her and took the ramyun. Their hands touches each other for a while.

"Here. You should make some for me too." Hyungwon ruffles her hair, making y/n blushed. "S-sure..." She took the ramyun from him and quickly move away. Hyungwon scratches his head and walks to the living room.

He turns on the television to get himself out of the embarrassment. A few minutes later, y/n came out with a pot of ramyun.

"Supper is ready!!" She said with a wide smile on her face. Hyungwon laughed.

"Let's get fat together!" Said Hyungwon and they both laughed. "Thanks for the food! Imma get some kimchi." Hyungwon walks to the kitchen without any hesitation. He's so used to y/n's house.

"Here. Perfect!" He said. Both of them start eating. Once they've done eating, y/n went to her room and come back with a bottle full of folded papers.

"Remember this?" She asked. Hyungwon look at the bottle and laughed.

"Yeah. The truth or dare game that we've made 6 years ago. I thought that Kihyun already get rid of it." He said. He still remember how Kihyun always scolds them for making the house went messy with all their stuff.

"He did. But I secretly took it back." Y/n made a peace sign. She took out one paper out from the bottle and read it out loud.

"This is a dare for you, Mr. Chae. Make the Touch My Body dance move by SISTAR that you performed at school 3 years ago!" Y/n laughed while Hyungwon's face turns red. He snatched the paper from y/n.

"Yah! Out of everything, do you have to pick out this dare? You pick this on purpose right??" Y/n shook her head and continue laughing. Hyungwon stood up and sigh.

"Don't record this!" He yelled.

"You can count on me, sir!" Hyungwon sigh.

"T-touch my body... Body..." He turns around and start shaking his butt. He was embarrassed at first but 5 seconds later, he couldn't control himself and dance all the way in.

"Wahh, Chae Hyungwon! Your butt is still talented!" Teases y/n. Hyungwon laughed and took out another paper from the bottle.

"Alright! This is a good one!" Hyungwon clears his throat before reading the content. "Dear, y/n. Are you having any feelings to anyone right now?" He asked. Y/n's ears turn red and her heartbeat increases.

"I-I have a feeling on someone for quite sometime now..." She confessed. Hyungwon's heartbeat increased, hoping that it would be him.

"Who?" He asked. Y/n gulped.

"He's a good-looking guy, tall, handsome and very very smart. I like him since day one I saw him but I couldn't get any courage to tell him." Hyungwon paused. His mind were busy processing every single clue that y/n told him.

"Can't you just tell me who on earth is that guy? My brain aren't working very well at night." He said.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready."

It's you, Hyungwon....