15

"Ahh... So you guys are y/n's friends that she keep on mentioning these days? Hello, Changkyun" Shownu wave his hand to Changkyun and Jooheon making them blushed.

"Hyung, how did you know Changkyun?" Asked Changkyun.

"That's a secret." Shownu smiles at Changkyun. Changkyun cheeks went even more red. "Anyway... I hoped that I can join you guys but I couldn't. I have to go to Taiwan now for business matters. Hyungwon, I'll put my trust on you, okay?" Shownu pats Hyungwon's shoulder and he nods.

"You can count on me, hyung!"

***

"Woahh! Y/n's brother is so tall, handsome and cool!! But... How can y/n be so opposite to her brother?" Asked Jooheon while setting up the table. Changkyun and Hyungwon both turns to him and gave him a death stare.

"Yah! She's pretty okay?!" They both shouted at the same time making Jooheon shocked.

"What's wrong with you guys? Uhh..." Jooheon glares at them and continue working on his table.

"Y/n... Well... She's not bad... You know like she's not that ugly but she's not  pretty too. Right Hyungwon? She's... Cute I guess?" Hyungwon turns to Changkyun and nods.

"Right. She took after her second brother, Kihyun. They look the same." Said Hyungwon.

"Y/n have another brother?"

"Yeah! But he's studying in America now." Answered Hyungwon. Jooheon look at the clock and his eyes opens widely. Y/n's class was supposed to ends at 6 p.m but it's already 5:45!

"Yahh!! Guys, look at the clock! Someone have to pick her up and distract her for a while!"

"It's almost 6 already? What the hell did we do in the last 3 hours??" Asked Changkyun.

"It's Jooheon fault! He's the one who played the TT song and made us dance to it for one and a half hours straight!" Yelled Hyungwon with his finger pointing towards Jooheon.

"Oh? Who's the one that played the other 15 song after that??"Said Jooheon, trying to defence himself. "Forget about the song! Who's going to distract y/n?" Asked Jooheon.

Changkyun and Hyungwon look at eachother before running to Jooheon.

"Me!"

"Me!!"

Both of them raised their hands at the same time. Jooheon look at them confusedly.

"I raised my hand first!" Yelled Changkyun.

"Oh didn't see that. I'm the closest to her so I'm the one who should go and take her!" Said Hyungwon, pushing Changkyun's shoulder with one finger. Changkyun smirks.

"Does that even matter? Nowadays, we hang out together more than you and her! Yes we did."

"Hey, hey! Listen." Jooheon slipped in between them. "Instead of having the stupidest argument in the world, why don't the two of you get your ass out of this damn house and pick her up!" Yelled Jooheon.

Changkyun and Hyungwon glares at eachother. "Deal!"

***

"Can you don't get too close to me?" Asked Changkyun. Hyungwon glares at him.

"I'm literally 2 miles away from you! How annoying!" Changkyun was about to argue more but Hyungwon walk away fastly leaving him behind when he saw Y/n walking towards them.

"What did you say? 2 miles? You're-"

"Oh? Y/n!" Hyungwon ran away. Changkyun eyes widened when he saw Hyungwon running towards y/n. He quickly sprints to y/n.

"Hyungwon? What are you doing here? Oh? You're here too, Changkyun?" Asked y/n but they didn't answer her. They were trying to catch their breath back.

"Y/n! You have to help us!" Said Hyungwon.

"With what?"

"With..." Hyungwon couldn't think of anything to distract her. He look at Changkyun.

"Help us... Looking for Hyungwon's stuff!" Said Changkyun randomly.

"Um... Okay? And what is it?" She asked. Hyungwon and Changkyun look at eachother nervously.

"I couldn't tell you yet... It's... Guy's thing..." Said Hyungwon. Changkyun nods.

"How am I supposed to help you if you didn't tell me what on earth-"

"Hyungwon-ah!" All of them turns their head to the familiar voice.

"Jisoo?"