07

"Hyungwon-ssi, are you free tonight?" Asked Jisoo to Hyungwon. Hyungwon was about to answered her but his phone rang. He took out his phone from his bag and saw Changkyun's name on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hyungwon! Where are you? Help me quick!" Yelled Changkyun from the other side.

"W-why? Talk slowly-" Hyungwon paused when he heard a familiar voice or a girl crying. "Y-y/n?! Are you alright? Where are you?! Sent me the location now!" Jisoo felt a spark of jealousy when she heard Hyungwon mentioning y/n's name.

"I'm sorry, Jisoo. I have to go now. Talk to you later!"

"W-wait!" Hyungwon ran away before Jisoo can stop him. She started to feel angry. Why does it have to be someone else?

***

Hyungwon arrived to the location Changkyun sent him. He stopped in front of the cafe's door to catch his breath.

He entered the cafe and saw y/n holding Changkyun's hand. For some reason, he felt something that he never experienced especially with y/n. He feels angry but he's not sure about the reason behind.

He quickly throw away those feelings and went to them.

"What happened?" He asked. Y/n and Changkyun was surprised to see him. He's covered with sweat and his face was all red.

"Hyungwon-ssi... Why are you here?" Asked y/n.

"I called him. I was afraid that you won't stop crying so I called him over." Explained Changkyun. Hyungwon ignored him and grabbed y/n's by her shoulder. He turns her around to make sure she's okay.

"Are you okay? What happened to you? Why did you wear this purple hoodie again? Don't tell me you fought with your brothers again!"

Y/n laughed seeing Hyungwon's reaction. Part of her were happy to know that Hyungwon actually cares about her.

"I'm okay, dummy! But I did fought with my brothers a little." Y/n smiles sweetly at him.

"A little?!"

***

"Are you sure you're okay?" Hyungwon and y/n walks side by side heading towards her house. It's been a while since they went home together.

Y/n pushes Hyungwon to the wall when she saw Kihyun standing in front of the house. She covers Hyungwon's mouth with her hand didn't realize how close they are.

"What the-" Hyungwon stares at y/n face. His heart beats fastly with the fact that they're so close to each other. They're skin even touches each others.

Y/n peeks on Kihyun and saw him walking towards them. She quickly grabbed Hyungwon's hands as they were running away from Kihyun.

"What was that?" Hyungwon cough trying to get himself together.

"Sorry... I still couldn't face my brother. Can I sleep at your place tonight?" She look at Hyungwon and he look at her back.

"A-are you crazy?!"Hyungwon coughed even louder.

Hyungwon's POV

"Wait outside!" I rushed to my rented room. I locked her outside and do whatever I'm supposed to do. Underwear and dirty clothes were thrown everywhere! Books, magazines... The mess that I've made couldn't be explained even with science!

When I'm done, I opened the door for y/n. Oh shit! I left my black underwear on the table... "What's that?!" I push y/n aside. I grabbed the underwear and throws it somewhere far. I don't know where it went but that doesn't matter. I really need to do my laundry...

"What took you so long?" Asked y/n, pissed.

"My room was a little... Untidy... Anyway, you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor!" I took out the mattress my mom sent to me and lay it on the floor. I took one pillow from y/n.

"So... Umm... Wanna sleep now?" I asked her nervously. it's not like it's our first time sleeping together in the same room. We did that all the time since born but somehow this feels weird... A lot...

Maybe because we're older now or whatever... I turn off the light and went to sleep. Not really... I couldn't sleep.

"Hyungwon-ssi... Don't you think that
time pulls us apart?" Confessed y/n. Her words hits me real hard. I've been ignoring her sometimes.

"I'm sorry, y/n... I didn't me-" before I could finished my sentence, she cut me off.

"It's okay Hyungwon. I'm just joking"

For some reason, my heart went weak for her. Yes, time pulls us apart. I couldn't imagine our feature together. In 5 years, will we stay the same? Will we stay by each other's side.

"Goodnight, y/n"