14

"Hyungwon-ssi... Can I talk to you for a while? I have something to say." Said Jisoo to Hyungwon. Hyungwon nods and followed her to the garden.

"I have something to confessed." She said.

"Go on." He smiles. Jisoo took a deep breath.

"Actually... I have a feeling for you... I don't know how to say this but, I like you. I really do." Hyungwon jaws dropped by Jisoo sudden confessions. He likes her too but he don't why he couldn't accept her. It feels like his heart is for someone else.

"I..." He looks down on his feet, not knowing what to say. Jisoo smiles.

"Do you like someone else?" She asked. Hyungwon look up to her.

"I don't know... It feels like it but I don't know who." He confessed. "It's not that I didn't like you... I'm just..." Hyungwon plays with his fingers.  Even Hyungwon himself couldn't figure out his true feelings nowadays.

"I think I know who you're in love with." Said Jisoo.

"Who?"

"Y/n. Right?" Hyungwon went speechless. He never expect y/n's name to be mentioned by Jisoo.

"What makes you think it's her?" He asked.

"I've seen a lot of people being in love around me. I can tell by the way you care about her, the way you touch her and the way you look at her. It's all different."

***

Hyungwon's PoV

What makes Jisoo think that I like y/n? What is that special attention that I'm giving to y/n that Jisoo are referring to? Wha-

"Yah, Chae Hyungwon!" Someone suddenly yelled at my ear.

"I didn't think of y/n, I swear!!!!" Everyone look at me. What the hell did I just say???

"What did you say?" Asked Jooheon.

"N-nothing... Why are you surprising me like that? I almost have a heart attacked!" Jooheon look at me and smirks.

"Yeah, by thinking about y/n~"

"Yah!" I was about to grabbed his clothes but he slipped away pretty easily. Lucky guy, huh!

"Talking about y/n. Aren't her birthday is on this Friday?" He asked. Oh yess, y/n's birthday!! Almost forgot about that. "I was thinking if we should throw a surprise birthday party for her!" He added. Jooheon smiles at my excitedly.

"What's your plan?" I asked.

"I've checked her schedule and she have classes until late in the evening that day. We can use that time to decorate and everything. Let's do it at her house." Said Jooheon.

"Sounds like a plan to me! I'll asked her brother. But... How did you checked her schedule?" Jooheon give me those nervous look. What is it? I started to get suspicious... Is he having a feeling for y/n and stalk her all this while?!!

"That's um... Oh? Changkyun-ssi!" He turns away and ran to the annoyed looking Changkyun. Why is he avoiding my question. Don't say that-

No! No one is taking my y/n away from me!! Wait a sec... My y/n? What the heck did I just said??? Haish, I said a lot of weird thing today...