12

Hyungwon stares at y/n as she went out from the bathroom. "is she still sad?" He whispered to himself when he saw y/n's gloomy face. He suddenly came out with a good idea.

"Hey, shorty! Follow me!" He grabbed y/n's hands and dragged her out of the house.

"Where are you taking me? Hey, let me go!" Yelled y/n but Hyungwon ignored her. They soon arrived at the train station.

"Why are you bringing me to this crowded place ugh..." Complain y/n to Hyungwon. Hyungwon look at her and smile. "You'll thank me later." They stands in the middle of the crowd inside the train.

Y/n suddenly grabbed Hyungwon's hand. He turns around and saw y/n's pale face. He then notice a guy wearing black hoodie rubbing himself against y/n's back.

He moves towards y/n and stand behind her instead. "Excuse me, sir. Can you please move further from my girlfriend? Or should I make a fuss and called the police?" Y/n turns to him. She felt flustered with Hyungwon calling her his 'girlfriend'. The guy cleared his throat and leaves.

"Are you okay?" He asked y/n.

"I-I'm fine... Thanks..." She thanked him.

"Don't worry, y/n. I'll protect you from such an thristy grandpa like him"

***

Y/n's POV

Girlfriend? My girlfriend??? O.M.G!!! Dear Hyungwon, can you call me that again?? Hohohohoho~~

"Why are you smiling?" Hyungwon almost give me a heart attack oh god!!

"N-nothing! Are we there yet?" I asked trying to change the topic. He looked at me and smiles widely. What's wrong with this guy?

"Look around you." I turns 360°. What am I supposed to loo-

"Oh..." I went speechless when I saw the familiar building where we used to hang out during our high school time. We haven't been here since we got into the university. "I..." My voice cracked. For some reason, I wanted to cry but I hold it.

"How is my present?" I look at his smiley face. What am I supposed to say??

"Hyungwon... I-" he suddenly hugs me before I can finish my sentence. "I'm sorry, y/n. I really don't want to lose you as my friend. I realize that we have grown apart from each other day by day and I know it's all because of me. I wish that we can stay as friend forever." He confessed.

"Friends? Forever?" I asked.

"Why? You don't want to be my friend anymore?" Yes. I don't want to be your friend. I don't want to stay by your side as your best friend only, Hyungwon! I like you!

"No! Let's be friends. Forever." I forced myself to smile. Am I too greed to ask for something that I could never owns?

We entered the mall together and went to the beauty shop. Make up is not really my thing but since Hyungwon dragged me here so... Whatever!

"Hey y/n! Aren't this colour look nice?" He shows me the light pink coloured lipstick.

"Try and put it on yourself." I teased him. I thought that he would punch my hands the way he used to but he didn't. He obeyed and put on the lipstick on his lips! This guy is crazy!!

Everyone started to look at us. I don't know if it's because of how hot he looks like even with those pink lipstick on or people thought that he was crazy or something...

He turns to me and start doing a... Scary... Looking... Aegyo?? Infront of me and asked "How do I look?" In a "cute" voice. I couldn't help myself from laughing at him. Such a shameless guy.

He went to the counter and purchased it. "Who are you buying that lipstick for?" I asked.

"For someone special to me."

Someone special? Jisoo? It couldn't be me right? Of course it's not! How can I be a special person to him? Of course it's for his girlfriend!

"Who? Your girlfriend?" I asked. Why am I asking something that I already know the answer?

"What girlfriend?" He asked me again. Yeah, Hyungwon... What girlfriend?

Whoever the lipstick owner doesn't matter to me. Kind of. What matters the most is the place we're standing right now.

The place where I first realized my real feelings to him and today, I realized that my feelings towards him has grown even bigger than before.

Ends of  y/n's POV