25

"y/n! Wake up! Have your dinner first!" Yelled Kihyun from outside y/n's door. Y/n wake up and yawn before leaving to the kitchen.

"Umm... Smells good." She said with her eyes half opens. She became fully awake when she saw Hyungwon standing beside Shownu. He's turning his back to her, chopping some tomatoes.

She ran to the nearest mirror and fix her hair. She runs back quickly pretending like nothing happens.

She seats on the table watching her brothers and Hyungwon preparing the food. Hyungwon placed the stew on the table without looking at y/n. Not even a glanced.

After that, he seats in front of y/n. He runs his eyes all over the place except for looking at y/n.

Y/n feels uncomfortable and sad but what to do? She knew she's the reason behind this and she can't complain.

She eats quietly until she finishes her meal. She get up to the sink but Hyungwon cut her off. She took a deep breath and stands behind him, holding her plate.

"Just put it there. I'll wash it" he said emotionless.

"N-no... It's okay. I'll do it by myself." She insisted.

"Oh y/n! I forgot to tell you. Hyungwon is staying here tonight. Why don't you just let him wash your plate while you go upstairs and tidy up his bed a little?" Said Shownu to her.

"H-hyungwon stay here tonight? W-why?" Both Kihyun and Shownu look at her confusedly. Usually, she will be the happiest person of all time. Sometimes, she even begged him to stay and play with her.

"His landlord renovates the place so he have to stay with us for a while." Explained Kihyun.

"Wait... What's with that expression?" Asked Shownu. Hyungwon glanced at her while Kihyun smiles uncontrollably. "What's wrong with you?" Asked Shownu to Kihyun, making his ultimate annoyed face.

"Hyung... They're dating!!"

"Wait what? What nonsense are you talking about? These two kids??" Asked Shownu. Y/n face turns red.

"Hyung, can't you see it? They're madly in love!" He yelled while pointing at the two of them.

"WE'RE NOT IN LOVE!" Yelled both y/n and Hyungwon at the same time. They look at eachother for awhile and turns away quickly. Kihyun and Shownu went silent.

"See?" Whispered Kihyun to Shownu. Shownu nods.

***

Y/n stands in front of her bed, feeling anxious. What will happen now? Hyungwon is obviously upset with what she told him yesterday.

"Does he hates me that much??" She asknto herself. She ruffles her hair and someone suddenly knocks on her door.

"Come in!" She said, standing awkwardly in front of the door. Hyungwon enters her room.

"Hey." He said without looking at y/n. He sits on y/n's bed. He was pensive for a while.

Y/n stands awkwardly in front of him. She clears her throat. "I'm sorry..." She apologized. The mood that they're having in the kitchen and right now bothers her.

"For what?" Asked Hyungwon.

"For what I said to you yesterday..." Hyungwon look at her.

"Yesterday? What happened yesterday?" He asked again. Y/n heartbeats increased. "Nothing happens yesterday. I'm tired... I should go to sleep now." Said Hyungwon to her.

He took the mattress and pillow placed besides y/n's bed.

"Where are you going?" Ask y/n.

"Sleeping" he smiles at her and left