10

Changkyun knock on Jooheon's door a few times but he didn't answered. "Jooheon-ssi... It's me, Changkyun" he said softly. He felt sorry for Jooheon after he overheard Jooheon's conversation with the tall guy.

He heard footsteps walking towards the door. Jooheon opens the door with red eyes. "Jooheon? What happened?!" Changkyun rushed to him. He never saw this side of Jooheon.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked and Jooheon nods. They sits together on the floor since Jooheon didn't brought any furniture yet.

He pats Jooheon's back, trying to calm him down. After a few minutes, he opens a can of beer and drank it.

"To be honest, I'm the youngest son of the Lee's Group." Confessed Jooheon. Changkyun's eyes widened.

"Lee's Group? That crazy rich family? Wait... My father works there and he told me that..." Changkyun paused. He hesitated to talk about Jooheon's father since he looks like he's having a hard time. Jooheon smirks.

"That he's selfish, cruel and highly demanding?" Changkyun nods.

"Huh..." He sighed. "Let's go straight to the point. I'm getting married in less than 4 months." He said. Changkyun's went speechless. What he heard just now is true.

"Wait... What?! W-with who?"

"Hyungwon's girlfriend."

-flashback-

Jooheon and Jisoo look at each other nervously after hearing his father's announcement.

"Marry who?!" He asked again. He couldn't believe his own ears. "Jisoo was like my own sister! How can I marry her? We're still young anyway..." He asked furiously. He never even once imagine his feature with Jisoo.

"Jooheon! You must obey me!" Yelled his father. Jooheon smirks when he finally realized the reason behind.

"Ah, now I understand. Its for your image right? Using us to make yourself looks good!"

"Say whatever you want. The wedding will be held in 3 years. Obeyed or I'll make it quicker."

-end of flashback-

Changkyun sat quietly next to Jooheon. He don't know what to say anymore. Behind those smiles, Jooheon is hiding something.

"I-I'm sorry... If only I knew..." He started to feel guilty. He shouldn't questions Jooheon much when he needs him. He shouldn't treat him coldly before.

"It's okay." Said Jooheon, smiling. He felt better after confronting his problems to Changkyun.

"What happened between you and Jisoo?" He asked.

"I told her to keep our marriage as a secret but she broke it. Because of her, I broke up with my girlfriend but she always pretends like she don't know what happened when I mentioned it to her."

"What if she really don't know? I mean like... Is she the only person who knows? Are you sure you never tell anyone else about it?" Asked Changkyun. Jooheon went speechless. Thinking about it again, he also told his best friend, Jackson before.

"I told my best friend before but... Why would he told everyone about it right? Enough with my boring life story. What is it that you want to tell me?" Asked Jooheon to Changkyun. Changkyun face turns red. Just by thinking about it makes him blushed.

"Actually... I like someone recently." He confessed. Jooheon laughed and slapped his arm.

"Wow, my friend is an adult now! Who is it??" Changkyun rubbed the back of his head. "Y-y/n..." He whispered under his breath.

"Who?!" Asked Jooheon again thinking that he heard him wrong. Changkyun cover his face.

"Y/n! I like y/n!"