21

Jooheon and Jisoo seats in front of the room. Jooheon hands turns cold. Jisoo hold his hand.

"It's okay, Jooheon. She's going to be alright. Don't worry." Jisoo pats his back. Jooheon turns to her and their eyes met for a while. He looks away as his ears turns red. The doctor came out.

"Your friend is okay. She's just tired. You may see her now." Said the doctor. Both of them bowed at him before entering the room.

"Y/n!" Jooheon runs to her and hugs her.

"Aigoo, this old baby." She teased him and hugs him back. Jisoo laughed. "I'll be waiting outside." She said.

"Y/n... What happens actually? I know you're tired but I don't think that that's the only reason. Tell me, what happens?" He asked. Y/n sighed.

"Did you call the others?" She asked.

"I tried calling Hyungwon but he didn't answered. His mom pick up the phone so I told her everything. Changkyun is having his class right now. I'm sure one they will arrived soon. Should I try calling them again?" Jooheon took out his phone but y/n hold him from doing so. She sighed and tells him everything that happens this afternoon.

"What?! Why is he acting like that so suddenly? You didn't do anything wrong right?"

"I think he knew..."

"Knew what?"

"That I actually likes him..." She confessed. Jooheon scoffed.

"Y-you like Hyungwon?? What about Chang-" Jooheon covers his own mouth with his hands.

"Changkyun? What's about him?" Jooheon rubbed the back of his head. "N-nothing... How long have you been keeping your feelings from him?"

"I'm sure it's love at the first sight but I was too young and naive to realize that..." Y/n look down on her hands.

Jooheon look at her, feeling all guilty. He's now divided between Changkyun and Y/n. He knows that Changkyun is having a special feelings for y/n but y/n in the other hand, likes Hyungwon.

A few seconds later, someone knocks on the door. Changkyun enters the room and walks to y/n.

"Y/n... Are you okay? I knew I shouldn't left you that time." Changkyun cupped her cheeks and look straight into her eyes. Jooheon stepped back.

"I'm fine, Changkyun." Y/n chuckles.

***

Hyungwon locked himself inside his bedroom. After the incident, Hyungwon went back to his mother's house instead of his rented room.

He stares at the ceiling thinking about what he did to y/n. "What's wrong with you these days, Hyungwon? You're such an idiot!" He shed tears and covers his head under the pillow.

"Will I ever see her again? Should I just give up?"

"Hyungwon-ah! Open the door quick!" Yelled his mother from outside of his room.

He walks weakly to his door.

"What mom?" He asked

"Y/n- Hyungwon? What's wrong with your swollen eyes? Did you cry honey?" Hyungwon look away, ignoring his mother's questions.

"What do you want to tell me, mom?"

"Y/n! Your friend calls you telling that y/n got admitted at the hospital this evening!" She said. Hyungwon's heart dropped.

"S-She what?" His hands shaken.

"Faster! Go to her quick!" His mother grabbed his hand and dragged him outside of the house. "Go!" She closed the door. Hyungwon look around in confusion.

"Y-y/n! I need to go to her!" Hyungwon took a taxi and made his way to see y/n. His heart was pounding like crazy.

Once he arrived there, he bumped into Jooheon. Jooheon look at him sternly.

"Jooheon! Where's y/n? I need to see her now!" He grabbed Jooheon by his shoulder.

"Y/n... She's in room number 214 at level 2. Hyungwon-ah, treat her better from now on please."

Hyungwon went speechless after what Jooheon told him.

"What do you mean?"