03

Y/n peeks out from her room hoping that none of her brothers is around. She smiles widely when she saw no sign of her brothers. She's been avoiding them for almost 2 weeks now. She quietly steps out of her room.

"Omo, my lovely sister!" Y/n heart skips a beat when someone suddenly hugs her from behind. "Where have you been? I can barely see you nowadays. University life is hard isn't it?" Asked Kihyun to her.

"H-huh?" Replies y/n nervously. She just hopes that her brother didn't realize that she's wearing a skirt and also some mak-

"Wait a minute... What happened to your hair?" Y/n heart stops beating. Please don't...

"What are you wearing?" Asked Kihyun. He turns y/n around and scans her from head to toe. "What on earth? Shownu!!!" He screams Shownu's name while his eyes are fixed on y/n.

"Where's the thief?!" Asked Shownu running out from his bedroom holding a pan. His face was all swollen and anyone can tell that he's eating his favorite fried rice yesterday straight from the pan he's holding before going to sleep.

"What thief? There's no thief, Hyung! Look at our y/n!" Said Kihyun with anger written on his face. Shownu scratches his head and walks towards y/n and Kihyun. "Bro, I would appreciate it if you don't-"

"God, you scared me!" Screams Shownu when he saw his sister as if she's a ghost. He was shocked to see y/n wearing a white shirt, short skirt, neat short hair and even wearing some make-up!

"What the hell? What happened to that purple hoodie that I brought for you? And your hair? What's that?" He asked. "I ran out of it..." Lied y/n.

"That's impossible because I brought you 10 of them! Plus, Kihyun does the laundry almost every day. How can you run out of it?"

"Yeah right! And what's up with your face? You look better without makeup. Go back to your room, clean your face and wear those purple hoodies that we brought for you." Added Kihyun.

"Oppa! I'm 20 now! Can you two just leave me alone and do what I wanted to do? And Shownu Oppa, stop buying me those purple hoodies! Every time you brought me something, it must be those purple hoodies. 10? I got 17 of them already!" She said in her heart. She has no confidence to say that thing to her brothers. Ever.

She ran back to her room and puts on her purple hoodie. She wipes off her makeup and went out again. She was about to step out of the house but Kihyun stopped her again.

"Skirt." He said. Y/n glares at him and went back to her room. She changed into her white tracksuit. She wanted to cry but of course, she has to hold it.

Hyungwon's POV

I stare blankly at Professor Lee in his class. What the hell is this guy talking about? I don't understand and I don't care anymore. Suddenly a picture of Jisoo's face passes through my mind. What is she doing now? When will I meet her again? AAAA!!

"Huh..." I sigh. I should ask for her number next time.

"Okay students. That's all for today." Said Professor Yoo to the whole class. Finally! 3 hours lesson of nothing finally ended!

I put all my stuff inside my bag and made my way out of the class.

"Hyungwon-SSI." I look back upon the familiar voice... Hold on...

"It's me, Jisoo. Remember me?" She asked. I don't know how to respond cause my heart is about to burst! I just thought of her a few minutes ago and here she is. In front of me!!

"Y-yes..." I said. I swear I got no experience talking to girls except for y/n. I don't think of her as a girl so it doesn't count. Jisoo suddenly burst into a laugh. But in a cute way.

"I was only passing by here and ends up seeing you." She explained. "Do you have any class after this?" She asked.

"I don't think so... Wait let me check." I took out my phone and look at my schedule. "Nope. This is my last class for today." I said. I look at her blushing. Why is she blushing?

"I was wondering if we could... Umm..." I waited for her to finished her sentences. Wait... Is she about to ask me out? Maybe I should act like a brave guy and ask her out instead... Should I????

"Would you like to go and have some coffee?" Oh shit! Why coffee? I don't even drink of-

"Yeah, sure!" She replied. Maybe I do like coffee now...

End of Hyungwon's POV