08

Jooheon seats at the bus stop waiting for his bus to arrive. He stretched his body and saw Jisoo walking towards him. He sigheg.

"What a day..." He puts on his earphone but Jisoo pulled out one of it.

"Stop avoiding me." Said Jisoo to Jooheon. Jooheon unplugged the other earphone. "I would if you stop bothering me." He said.

"Where are you living now?" Asked Jisoo.

"Why'd care?"

"Do you think that running away like a coward can help you free yourself from this marriage?" Jooheon look down on his feet. No matter how far he ran, he can never get away from his powerful family.

"Does your friends knew about you? Your family and everything? I bet they'll leave you if they knew." She smirks.

"What about Hyungwon? Does he know that you're about marry me? I bet he'll left you." Jisoo went silent. It seems like the situation aren't helpful at all to both of them.

"That y/n girl. Who's she?" Asked Jisoo out of blue. Jooheon look at her in disbelief.

"Let me guess... Y/n is a threat to you right? What am I expecting? You're Jisoo anyway. The girl who would kill someone to get what she wants." Said Jooheon sarcastically.

"Stop it, Jooheon! Can't you be kind to me? For once at least? I seriously don't understand you. What is my fault?!" Jisoo's eyes started to get teary but she try her best not to show her true feelings in front of Jooheon.

"Y/n... She's the sweetest girl I've ever met. Unlike you. Whatever intention you're having towards her, forget it. Once is enough. And... I once believe you with all my heart but you crushed it just like that. You still think that things will stay the same after what you did?"  Jooheon stood up.

"In your eyes.... I'm always a bad person right? You always judge me no matter what I did. What should I do to vhange your impressions about me?" She asked.

"Nothing."

-flashback-

Jisoo seats on the bench where she and Jooheon usually met. He started to think of what her parents told her today. The thought of her getting engaged to Jooheon is divided. She's happy that she'll be able to be with her own crush but she couldn't erased the thought of Jooheon having a girlfriend of his own. "What do Jooheon think about this...?"

"Oi, Jisoo!" She turns around when she heard Jooheon's voice.

"Jooheon-ssi..." Jooheon walks to her and seats next to her.

"In 3 years, we'll be a married couple aren't we?" Jooheon laughed."it's funny" Her heart flutter. Is Jooheon accepting her? She smiles shyly.

"I have a favour to ask." Jisoo waited patiently not alarmed with what Jooheon is about to tell her.

"Don't tell anyone about this." Jooheon sigh. "listen, we both knows that we got no feelings for each other and I'm dating Dahyun now. After we got married, we can have our divorce 3 months later and live a quiet life by our self. I you want to love someone else then you're welcome." Confesses Jooheon.

Jisoo's heart dropped. This is not what she's hoping to be. The only person she wanted to love is him.

"S-sure..." She feels embarrassed, angry and sad to Jooheon. Why can't he open his heart for her for once at least? Why does it have to be someone else. What if Dahyun left Jooheon's life? Will he forget Dahyun and love her instead?

***

"Jooheon... Let's break up!" Jooheon was surprised with Dahyun's words. They've been dating for almost 2 years and everything was fine. Why did she suddenly ask for break up?

"Why? I thought we're fine... Dahyun, let's talk okay? Tell me what's wrong. I'll fix it!" Dahyun smirks.

"I thought we're fine too. Until today! Someone told me that they saw you kissing Jisoo yesterday." Jooheon paused. Jisoo is like a sister to him. Why would he kissed her.

"Where did you heard that type of story?! Don't listen to such a rumour!" Said Jooheon, pissed.

"Rumor? What about the news that you'll be marrying Jisoo?" Jooheon went silent. He couldn't deny the truth. But who spread the news about them? The only person who knows about it is Jisoo and him.  Dahyun throw pictures to him. He quickly picked it up and examine the pictures one by one. It was a picture of him and Jisoo meeting at the place they always met. There's even a picture of them holding hands and hugging. He cursed under his breath.

"I... I swear I don't know about this"

"Of course you don't. Let's just... We're over!"

Dahyun left him alone. "Jisoo... This must be her!" He ran to Jisoo's class. "Yah, Jisoo!" He yelled her name making Jisoo startled. He immediately jumps to the conclusion that Jisoo is the villain. "From now on, don't ever appear in front of me!" He yelled while pointing at her rudely. The whole class and the passer by students get their eyes on them but it doesn't matter to Jisoo. She's more upset seeing Jooheon's tears. And what upset her the most is the fact that Jooheon is throwing her away without knowing what is her fault

-end of flashback-