26

Y/n seats in the cafeteria alone. She took out the gimbap that she bought a while ago and eat it. Suddenly Changkyun went to her and sat in front of her.

"Y/n... Can we talk?" he asked, keeping his head low. 

Y/n nods hesitantly. 

"Look, I understand if you're mad at me about what happened last night. I just wanted to apologize for what I've done..." He apologized, not having the guts to look straight into her eyes.

Y/n look at him. Surprisingly, she felt nothing. Her heart was pounding abnormally since the kissing incident but now, it feels calm. Of course, she felt something inside her stomach but who wouldn't? He took her first kiss. 

"It's okay. We all have feelings anyways," she forced herself to smile. There are other things that worry her more like- Hyungwon. Chae Hyungwon. 

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked to make the environment in between them felt less cold. Y/n shows him her gimbap.

"I'm eating this. What some?" Changkyun shook his head after seeing how unpleasant the gimbap looks like. "Eyy, eat this." Y/n took a gimbap and shoved it inside his mouth by force. 

"I made this myself early this morning! How does it taste like??" She said.

Changkyun flinched a little. The gimbap that y/n made was super salty and not to mention how huge the size was.

"How does it taste?" She asked. Changkyun swallows the gimbap. 

"To be honest..." Changkyun couldn't hold the saltiness anymore. He grabbed a bottle of water and drank it quickly.

"It's bad right?"

"It is!" He confessed. Both of them laughed.

Hyungwon's PoV

The news that my father told me last 4 weeks hits me real hard... How am I supposed to leave all my memories here, in Korea, and live peacefully in Germany? How can I live y/n behind...

How do I tell her this...

I should eat first and think about this later. I look at the side dishes offered by the cafeteria. Why does it look like this? Who on earth eats pizza with kimchi?

Should I just buy it? 

I walk around, looking for a table to seat and... Y/n? My smiles immediately dropped when the memory of last night struck me. I felt ever worst seeing the man she's with. Im Changkyun. Never expect me to hate him that much.

I tried to stay calm but failed as soon as I saw her feeding him that I accidentally dropped the food tray that I'm holding. So it was all because of him?

The noise that came from my food tray attracts everyone's attention including hers. How embarrassing.

End of Hyungwon's PoV

Y/n was surprised by the loud sound of broken plates. She turns around and her eyes met Hyungwon's. What happened to him? Is he alright? Lots of questions playing in her head. Hyungwon look down at his shoes and ran away.

Without thinking twice, y/n ran after him. She followed him until they reaches the garden and she grabbed Hyungwon's hands from behind.

"Hyungwon-ah..." Hyungwon turns to her with teary eyes. Y/n started to feel bad towards him knowing that things are about to go wrong. "Hyungwon-ah, what happened? Are you okay?" She asks. She stands on her tiptoes, trying to wipe his tears with her palm. Hyungwon grabbed her hand off his face and hold it tightly as he can as if he didn't want to let go of her hand.

"The only girl that I can see all this time was you. How stupid I am to not realize it..."

"Hyungwon..." Y/n's tears dropped uncontrollably. She grabbed his clothes, not letting him go.

"If only I realized this feeling that I'm having earlier... I wouldn't let you go. Never. But it's too late, right? Someone treats you better than I do, someone cares for you more than I do while I'm here hurting you feelings whenever I have the chance to." Hyungwon took a deep breath. Letting go of someone is harder than he expected.

Y/n shook her head. "No..."

"I guess that this is my last goodbye." Hyungwon smiles and lets go of her hands. The moment he turns around, tears dropped uncontrollably.

and that marks the end of their relationship he thought. When dealing with fates and love, time matters the most.