01

"Oi, Froggy!" Y/n shouted from far. Hyungwon looks up and saw y/n in her favorite purple hoodie. Again. People's eyes all turn to Hyungwon when they heard y/n calling him 'Froggy'.

"This kid... Yah, I told you not to call me that in public! We're 20, y/n. Not 5 anymore!" He said in his low voice. He pulls y/n hands and dragged her somewhere else where people didn't know the whole 'Froggy' thing.

"Okay, okay! I wouldn't call you that. At least not publicly..."

Hyungwon shook his head as he let go of the tiny girl.

"29 years have passed but your height remains unchanged."

"Shut up!"

***

Hyungwon waited for y/n in front of the university's front gate. It was their first day being enrolled as a student there. "Why is she so late?" Hyungwon looked at his watch. It's already 8:50 a.m but they promised to meet there at 8:30.

"Hyungwon-SSI..." He turns around when he heard y/n voice. "Yah! What took yo-" he stopped when he saw an unfamiliar girl standing in front of him. "W-who are you?" He asked.

"It's me, y/n." Hyungwon looks at her. This is not y/n that he knew. She is not the same girl he met 2 days ago. "You're lying!" He laughed out of disbelief. He was expecting her to wear her usual ugly purple hoodie and her signature messy, curly, short hair.

"It's me, Froggy! Who else could it be! You're so mean!" Y/n thought that Hyungwon was mocking her. She put a lot of afford into herself for the first time in her life.

"Wait! I'm sorry okay! I didn't mean to upset you. It's just that... You look different." He looks again at y/n. She's wearing a light pink dress with a denim jacket. Her hair is still short but it looks neater... And cute. Y/n touches her bangs to hide her embarrassment. "Do I look weird?" She asked.

"Yes. Super weird. Go back home, remove your make up and put on your purple hoodie back." He jokes. He actually likes it so much but he hates to admit that his messy best friend has become a beautiful lady. They walked together to the university's hall room where all the new students gathered. They were welcomed by their seniors.

"This hall is huge!" Y/n eyes and mouth widened as they entered the hall. "I can see that..." Said Hyungwon. They sat together along with other students.

"Hello, ~~" greeted the guy who sat next to them wearing all black clothes with orange hair. Hyungwon and y/n were shocked to see the way he looks.

"Hi..." Answered y/n shyly. "I'm Jooheon and this is my friend Changkyun. What is your name?" He asked again. He introduced his friend, Changkyun but he seems not to care. "I'm Hyungwon and this is y/n. Nice to meet you." Jooheon and Hyungwon shake hands.

"You look close. Are you guys dating or something?" He asked again. Y/n went blushed by Jooheon's direct question. "No!" Both of them answered at the same time. Hyungwon cleared his throat.

"What about you and Changkyun? How long have guys become friends?'' asked Hyungwon. Changkyun suddenly grabbed Hyungwon's hands.
"We're not friends! This guy keeps on dragging me here and there saying that I'm his friend! I might as well kill myself within an hour! Save me!" Begged Changkyun. Hyungwon and y/n look at him with a confused visual trying to figure out if he's actually joking or not.

"C'mon dude, we went to the same high school before so we're friends."

"We never even talked! And stop calling me your friend!" Yelled Changkyun. He's a little antisocial type of person but Jooheon suddenly came out of nowhere on their first day in university and claimed to be his friend.

"Then I'll be your first friend together with Hyungwon and y/n! How about that?" Hyungwon, Changkyun, and y/n were shocked to hear what Jooheon was saying. "Wait... We're friends now?" Asked y/n.

"You know what? I gave up!" Changkyun returned to his seat. He was so mad over Jooheon since he's super uncomfortable with people being around him 24/7. He rather is alone for the rest of his life but he seriously couldn't handle argue with Jooheon any longer.

"Cool! Now we're friends!"

Hello~~ so this is my first book. Sorry if there's any mistake made in this story.

This book is based on my own imagination, creativity, and ideas. None of my stories was stolen by other writers. Don't forget to vote if you love this story guys🤗

Anyways, wish me luck with this story💞💞