31

Changkyun was awakened by the knocking on his house's door. He stretches his body and yawn.

"Who is it?" He asked still half asleep. He walks lazily towards the door and unlocks it.

"I swear to god... Why would anyone come at this ti-" he paused.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked. He looks at the clock behind him and it's still two in the morning!

He turns back towards her and notices her blushing cheeks.

"Are you drunk?"

Y/n smiles and nods proudly. "Changkyun... Changkyun-ah~" she moves closer towards him and pinches his cheeks. "You look so cute today~ kiyowo~," she said as she's still in her drunk mode.

Changkyun rolls his eyes. He hugs her back and pats her back. "I know, I know" he sighs as he closes the front door. 

He pushes her away and went straight to the kitchen. "You smell horrible. How many bottles did you drink today?" He asked. "Don't you know that it's dangerous for a woman to walk around like this at 2 am? In a drunk state?!!" He nags.

As he's pouring some cold mineral water for her, y/n suddenly came from behind and placed his arms around him. He froze.

Her sudden action gave Changkyun chills. She lays her head on his back.  Not only can he feel the heat from her body, but she also makes him feel wanted in some kind of way.

"Hyungwon..." His heart skipped a beat the moment 'his' name came out from her mouth. It's been 5 years and she has never mentioned him. Not in front of him at least.

His heart aches when she mentioned Hyungwon's name. His emotion is in between sad and angry. How unexpected of her to do so.

-flashback-

"How can you be so sure that she hasn't moved on from him yet?" Changkyun looks at Jooheon. He took a sip of his wine.

"She would have acknowledged my true feelings for her. Jooheon... The truth is, I never try to hide it from her. She just never learn to accept it"

-end of flashback-

"I guess that I'm right.." he look away as his faced turn red.

"Why? Why must it always be him? I'm here in front of you! I'm the one who's in your arm right now but you still have the nerves to call out his name?!" He whispered in his heart.

Frustration. That's exactly what he felt whenever he saw her face. The feelings that were kept deep down inside his heart ripping him off day by day. The more he keeps it, the more pain it will cause him. Unspoken words- Something is meant to be kept as a secret. No matter how painful it is, that's what makes love feels real for him. Pain. 

He turns around and cupped her cheeks. "Why can't you move on y/n?" He asked trying his best to hold his tears in.

"I've waited for you for 5 years... Hyungwon" she talks in her dream.

Changkyun's facial expression immediately changed. He holds her shoulder tightly.

"What? What do you me-?"  He shakes her body a bit but instead of answering him, she turns on towards him. Within a second, Changkyun's shirt is now covered in y/n's puke.

"I'm so.... sorry" Changkyun looks at her in disbelief as she walks away to his couch and falls asleep. Once again, he froze trying to absorb everything that happened tonight.

"And you still have the audacity to sleep on my couch-" He sighed deeply and immediately took off his shirt.

He walks towards y/n who's sleeping on his couch. He looks at her deeply and shook his head.

"How can you sleep in this condition hm? You're such a mess" He sat beside her and carefully take her bag and coat off her. A huge file slipped out from her bag. He looks at it and brings it with him to his room.

After putting on some new clean wear, he stares at the file placed on his bed. Out of curiosity, he took it and study the whole contents in the file. He smirks and threw the file onto his bed.

"So... it's true?"