09

Jooheon's POV

I throw my bag and myself onto the bed. What a tiring day. The conversation that I had with Jisoo keeps on playing in my mind over and over again. Come to think about it, it's our first conversation after 2 years.

-flashback-

"Stop it, Jooheon! Can't you be kind to me? For once at least? I seriously don't understand you. What is my fault?!"

-end of flashback-

"Is she pretending not to remember or what? Ahh, whatever! None my concern!" I cover my face with a pillow. Should I call someone and talk about this? Seriously, I think it's better if someone knew about me. Who should I call? I took out my phone and dialled Hyungwon's number but stop half way. He's dating Jisoo... Am I trying to kill myself or what? I cancelled him number and dialled Changkyun's instead.

I pressed the call button but he didn't answer. Why... Why didn't he answered my call??? I call him again.

"What?" He asked emotionless. Seriously?

"Yah!! Why didn't you answered my call??"

"Does answering your call benefits me?" What does he mean benefits him? This son of a..

"Bitch... Shut up and go to my place now!."

"Why would I waste my energy walking to your place?"

"Your house is just a few blocks away! Come on!! I have a secret to tell you..."

"Is it a top secret that no one should know? Cuz if it's not then I'm not interested. Sorry."

"It's a huge secret Changkyun! Shut up and come here! Bring soju with you cause things will get serious tonight. I really need someone to talk to..."

"Chill bro. I'm just joking, relax. I have something to tell you too. Wait there. I'm on my way."

Asking celebrities to come to my house probably easier than him... Ugh!!

Changkyun's place is just a few blocks away since we're both staying around the university's area. It probably won't took him too long to arrive. Suddenly someone knocks on the door. That was fast....

I walk to the door. "Bro, you're ea-" I paused when I find out that it's not Changkyun. It's the guy who I haven't seen for years, my only brother. "Minhyuk..."

He look at me with a teary eyes. I try to hold myself together but I can't. I look away and wipes my tears.

"How did you know where I lived?" I asked.

"Joohoney, it's been a long time. How are you?"

"Dad sent you right?" He looks down on his shoes. "So it's true..." I added.

"Look, your wedding is in 4 months. Until when are you going to run away like this? You live in this? Come back to us, Jooheon. You'll enjoy the life again like before."

"What? By marrying the girl I never loved?!" I yelled at him, started to get pissed. "For you, the life I'm having right now might look miserable to you. But I'm happier now, hyung. My friends might not be rich but I know they're real. No one took advantage on me. I feel satisfied buying things that I earned with my own sweat!"

"Jooheon..."

"If you got nothing better to say... Please leave." I turn my back to him and closed the door. I missed him, mom and dad... But do they ever think of me? No one look for me after I left! All of them were busy showing their arrogant smile on the television, bragging about their huge company.

They sent Minhyuk only because they have a reputation to keep. Who am I to them?

End of Jooheon's POV

Changkyun climb up the stairs with a plastic filled with beers.

"What? By marrying a girl I never loved?!" Changkyun was startled to hear a guy shouting.

"Aren't that Jooheon's voice?" He walks faster feeling curious if it really is Jooheon. He was shocked to see Jooheon talking to a guy in front of his house.

"Jooheon is getting married?!"