24

2 weeks later

Changkyun seats on the table next to window. He take a sip on his coffee and stares outside the window. He smiles.

Every Monday morning, y/n will passed by the cafe. He waited for her patiently. As expected, there she is, wearing all denim. Her hair has grown longer, making her look more attractive.

Changkyun smiles widely before deciding to went to her. Usually, he will just let her passed but not today.

"Annyeong." He said while walking next to her. Y/n turns to him and smiles.

"Hey!" She leans her head on his arm for a second. Changkyun gave her the strawberry smoothie that he bought earlier, specially made for her.

"This is my favourite drink! How do you know?" She asked.

"Really? I'm just guessing." He said, pretending to not stalking on her Instagram just to find out . "What are you doing today?" He asked.

"Me? I don't know... Just finished my morning lecture. Any idea?" She asked.

"Do you want to go shopping? You know... For Jooheon's wedding. I need someone to help me choose my outfit." He lied. He was planning on wearing his old tuxedo that he bought ages ago but buying a new one won't be a problem if y/n is here to help him choosing the perfect suit.

"Sure. Help me choose my outfit too."

***

Y/n peeks on Changkyun from the dressing room.

"What are you doing? You look scary." Said Changkyun to her when he noticed her peeking on him from the door. She slowly opens the door and shows him the dress.

Changkyun went speechless when he saw her in it. Y/n covers her face with her hands, feeling embarrassed with herself since the dress shows too much skin. "This dress is too sexy... Froggy and that noisy hamster wouldn't approve this." Said y/n to Changkyun.

Changkyun didn't respond to her but his eyes still looking straight into her eyes making her feels more uncomfortable."I know I look weird! I'm changing!" She runs back to the dressing room but Changkyun caught her first. He held her waist.

"You look beautiful y/n..." he whispered to her.

Y/n gulped. Changkyun was so close to her and their lips almost touch eachother. Both of them knows what will happens next. She unintentionally holds her breath.

"Y/n... I like you." He confessed. Y/n eyes widened. She was caught between the wall and Changkyun. Her heart is pounding like crazy. Changkyun pressed his lips against hers softly and pulls away quickly when he realized what he was doing.

"I... I'm sorry!" He took a few steps back before taking his stuff and left.

"W-wait... What the hell just happened?"

***

Y/n's PoV

I walks slowly to my house thinking about what Changkyun just did to me.
"I like you, y/n."

Aishhhhh!!!! Whyy???? Don't think about it, y/n... Don't-

"Booo!" I jumped and slaps the guy who surprised me out of nowhere. I close my eyes tightly. "Argh! It's hurt!" He screams.

I peek at him and saw Hyungwon?

"Froggy? What are you doing here?" I asked. He glares at me while rubbing his red cheeks. "Sorry..." I apologize.

"I'm here to see my girlfriend but I got slapped right on my face." He pouted. Girlfriend??

"G-girlfriend? What are you talking about? We're not dating." I said, keeping my straight face. He look at me and I can tell that he's a little sad.

"Why? You told me you likes me and I like you too! What's the reason to not date?" He asked.

I look at him and sighed. "We're not dating Hyungwon... We never did. All we did is just expressing eachother's feeling." What are you doing y/n? I took a step away from him and turns away. I'm scared... I don't want to lose him over this.

Suddenly Hyungwon held my waist and hugs me from behind. My heart skipped a beat.

"But I like you. I really do. Why don't we just try it first?"

"Try it? And what happens if we finally realized that we're not fit for eachother. Will everything went back to normal?"

Tears started to dropped. What if I don't have those special feelings for him anymore? What if he mistook his own feeling? What happens if one of us suddenly figures out that there's no such thing as love in between us but friendship.

I can't lose him for this stupid feeling!
"H-hyungwon... I think it's better for us to stay away from each other for a while... I'm sorry." I push his hands away from me and left.

I'm sorry Hyungwon... I don't want to lose you either.

End of Y/n's PoV