22

Hyungwon's PoV

I took a deep breath before entering y/n's room.I knock on the door twice but there's no answer. She really is mad right? This is hard. I shouldn't left her alone...

I opens the door and a smile appears on my face when I saw y/n. She's sleeping peacefully on her bed.

I slowly approaches her trying my very best to not make any noise. I seats on the chair placed next to her bed. Mission accomplished!

I stares at her. She looks so beautiful. I must be blind for not realising this before. I remove her hair that's covering her beautiful face.

A beautiful face of yours shouldn't be hidden under anything. Nice! Super beautiful!

"Do you really have to look this pretty? Now I'm in love..." I whispered under my breath.

"Really?" She said and opens her eyes. I jumped.

"Y-y/n-"

Y/n look at me and gets up. "If you're planning on apologizing, forget it. I'm not falling for your lies." She said to me and look away.

"No! I'm not lying. I mean it!" I seats next to her. She turns to me, showing her wet eyes. Hyungwon... How dare you.

I placed my hand on her cheeks and wipes her tears away with my thumb.

"I'm sorry, y/n..."

"Why did you act that way? You scares the shit out of me!" She punched my chest while crying. I grabbed her hands and pulls her into my arms.

"I'm sorry y/n. I was jealous over you and Changkyun. I know you likes him and he likes you too... I was just jealous... Sorry for acting foolishly." I hugs her tightly but she pushed my away.

"Pabo!" She hits my arms. "How can you be so sure that I have feelings for Changkyun! All this years, the only person that I love is you!"

"Wait... what?" My eyes widened after hearing her sudden confession. She covers her mouth and shook her head.

"N-nothing!" She said as her face turns red. Cute! I burst into laughter. How can I hide my happiness.

"Say it again." I teased her. She shook her head. "Okay then..." I make my best sulky face. I'm trying ugh... "I'll assume that you likes Changkyun more then me... It's okay, I understand. Who am I compared to him?" I sighed.

"Then... Should I leave? Changkyun might be here in any second..." I make a sad face and acts as if I'm about to leave to room.

"Then go!" I glares at him. How could you?

"Forget about it... I'm not going!" She look at me and poutedn

I couldn't wait any longer. My heart is suffering now from her cuteness! I bent down to her and peck her lips.

I stares at her as her face started to turns red.

"I like you." I confessed with a huge smile on my face. Oh yeah!