06

Changkyun's POV

"One Iced Americano please."

I took out my phone and start scrolling through Instagram while waiting for my order. I only have five followers but... Who cares? I tilt my head a bit to the left and saw a girl passing by the cafe. She's wearing an oversized purple hoodie and a sling bag. Where have I seen that ugly hoodie before?

Is that... Y/n? This is the second time she wore that right?

"Your iced Americano, sir." I thank the part-timer and quickly grabbed the coffee. Hopefully, she's still around.

I slow down my phase when I saw her walking in front of me with her head down. She looks... Sad? Disappointed? Aigoo... this is why we don't fall in love, kids. Love Is painful and life was never meant for humans to be together. Life is about survival. 

Should I surprise her? Or should I just walk past her and pretends as I've just realized that she's here? Or should I...

Okay! Maybe I should just follow her from behind! Hopefully, someone wouldn't mistake me as a creepy asshole.

I followed her silently making sure that she didn't know I'm here. Why does she look so small from behind? She's kinda cute...

 Nope! An intelligent guy like me shouldn't get involved in this pain-in-the-ass, immature, time-wasting type of feelings. Get yourself together Changkyun!

She keeps on walking with her head down. Minutes later, she accidentally stepped on something. I'm ready to catch her if she falls but she didn't. I couldn't help myself from giggling. Why is she so-

God... She's about to cross the road! Y/n look up!!

 My heart skipped a beat when I saw a car approaching her at full speed. I quickly ran to her and pulls her out of the road.

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" I yelled at her.  "What are you trying to do? Kill yourself?! Haven't your parents teach you how to cross the road?" She looks at me with a guilty face with tears in her eyes. Oh no...

"Y/n... I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-" she suddenly hugs me before a could finish my sentence. Heart, please behave! You're brave, you're a heart of a true ma-

She hugs me tightly while apologizing nonstop as she cries. Everyone look at us with judging eyes and I can tell that they're thinking that y/n is crying because of me! Probably... But I'm not a bad guy...

End of Changkyun's POV

"Can I have some more tissue please?" The waitress looks at Changkyun with an annoyed face. It's the fifth time they asked for tissues.

He thank her and went to y/n. "Here, some more tissue." She grabbed it and start crying again. She couldn't stop crying since the incident before. "Did I scared her so much?" Asked Changkyun to himself. He really sucks at persuading someone. Especially girls.

"Changkyun-SSI... Why is the world so cruel to me? Why is there no one who loves me?" Asked y/n.

"What do you mean no one loves you? I do lo-.... Everyone loves you!" Changkyun gulped. He was so close to confessed his feelings.

"I don't love my brothers love me... It has been 3 days since they last spoke to me. I'm wearing this ugly purple hoodie again and again to show my regrets but they don't seem to care..." Confessed y/n. She even show him her original curly hair that she hid under her cap. He was shocked for a while.

"So it's not because of me?" Asked Changkyun. "Why would it be you!" Changkyun sigh in relieves. He suddenly remembered about the coffee he brought 20 minutes ago. Where is it?? He looks around and look at y/n. 'yeah right, I dropped it for her.' he whispered to himself.

Y/n noticed a bruises on Changkyun's arm when he was scratching his head. "hey... Are you okay?" She asked. She started to feel guilty for him. He's the one who saved her. How can she be so rude and not thank him?

"Huh?"

Y/n took Changkyun's hand to have a better look on the bruises. Changkyun flinches over her actions. "it's pretty bad." She said.

"I'm fine... It's just a small scratch! I don't even realize it was there." He laughed awkwardly, trying to pull his hand away but she refused to let go of it. Y/n took a bandage from her bag and wrapped it on his injured hands. Changkyun stares at y/n while she's working on his bruises. Every part of her face looks oddly attractive to him.  Her beautiful almond eyes have become her most attraction.

His eyes are glued on her and only her as his heart is working hard trying to figure out the meaning behind everything. He can feel the rush of adrenaline running high in his body every time he saw her. 

Is this how love feels like?