29

5 years later

Y/n's PoV

Here we go again... The 24th blind date arranges by Jooheon. That son of a-

Every date was a disaster and the one that I can NEVER EVER get rid of from my memory is that Kwangsoo guy... I don't even want to explain the reason why.

Deep breath, y/n. Deep breath... Talk to this... Whoever guy and left. Rule number one for a blind date. Don't give your number to your blind date. Unless you wanted to experience the real regrets, then go ahead.

I took a sip of my iced coffee while waiting for this anonymous guy. Talking about waiting, where the hell is he? It's been 30 minutes- 5 more minutes and I'll left.

"Having fun?" I jumped a little over the familiar man's voice. I tilt my head and glares at the guy who's wearing a black turtleneck top and a midnight blue jacket. It's Changkyun?  What the hell is he doing here now?

"Yah! What are you doing here? My date might be here at any time now! Go, go!!" I push him away.

"I had a... Photoshoot! Yes, I had a photoshoot here a while ago." He said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Photoshoot?" I look straight into his eyes. As his manager, I knew everything about him to one point that he couldn't even lie to me. I even know the color of his panties. Anyways, this is suspicious.

"F-fine... I'm meeting my friend here!" He looks away quickly, avoiding my eyes. Well, he's absolutely suspicious right now.

"Yah... Are you dating someone secretly??" I asked again excitedly. This man was single since he broke up with his ex-girlfriend back in his university days. But their relationship only lasted for like 3 months. More like an internship I guess? PFFTTT

"Whatever! Let's go!" He said with a serious face.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked. He turns back at me.

"I'm saving you from another weird man. Thank me later." He replies with a smile. Oh...

I ran to him immediately. That anonymous guy made me waited for 30 damn minutes. Who cares if he arrives later. Jooheon maybe... But whatever.

"Where are we going??"

End of y/n's PoV

***

"Jagiyaa! Changkyun and y/n is here!!" Yelled Jisoo to Jooheon from the living room. "Lee Jooheon!!" She yells again when she didn't get any response from her husband.

"What? Give me a minute! Yah, Honey what did you do to daddy's face?!" Jooheon's voice echoes all over the house followed by their daughter's laughter.

"How cute~~," said y/n while laughing.

Soon after, Jooheon went downstairs to greet them. The moment he shows his face, everyone laughed.

"Yah... Who's makeup did you use?" Teased Changkyun.

"Aigoo, this old man." Jisoo took a few baby wipes and cleans his face with them.
"Thanks," he said to his wife with a smile, making her blush. "I fell asleep and became Honey's makeup model unwillingly." He added and chuckles.

"Poor you... Here are some fruits we bought for you." Y/n hands the fruit basket to Jisoo.

"Thanks! Can you please watch Honey for me while I cook for some dinner, please?" Asked Jisoo to y/n who's already making her way up to Honey.

"Sure!!"

***

"How was the date going?"

"You shouldn't set us up like that." Changkyun glares at Jooheon making him laughed.

"You're welcome" Jooheon teased him knowing very well that what's inside his friend's heart.

"You still like her right?" He asked. Changkyun took a biscuit and put it inside his mouth. He shook his head, no.

"She rejected me 5 years ago, remember?"

"That was 5 years ago! What if her heart changes already? You guys spent every single day with each other. Just confess your feelings, dude." Said Jooheon again trying to convince him. No one knows Changkyun better than him.

"She doesn't like me." He looks away.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Five years have passed but she's still waiting for Hyungwon. I think it's best for me to keep it as a secret for the sake of our friendship." Said Changkyun to Jooheon with a smile. Jooheon sighed.

"So you still like her?" Jooheon asked again.

"Yahh!! Stop it I say!" Changkyun throws Honey's toys at Jooheon.

"The dinner is ready..." Jisoo clears her throat. Changkyun took a deep breath when he saw her and rub the back of his neck.

Soon, y/n joined them at the dining room together with Honey. Y/n exchange look with Changkyun who's currently staring at her. She smiled and look away.

"Ahh, ~~ smells good!"

"What are you doing tomorrow, y/n? If you're free, we should go out together tomorow" said Jisoo to her. Y/n look at her feeling all guilty.

"I wish I could... The problem is that Changkyun will be working as the new ambassador for a new fashion brand... I had to meet the fashion designer tomorrow morning. I really wished that I can join you tomorrow." she explained.

"Ohh trust me, it's fine!" Jisoo shows off her beautiful smile. Jooheon look at y/n and shook his head. "Changkyun-ah, you gave her too much work don't you think so? Look at her face. She doesn't even have time for herself and look for a boyfriend." he nags.

Changkyun and y/n exchange look with each others. 

"Hear me out... he moves closer towards them. I think you guys should just date each other."

Hearing Jooheon's "suggestion" makes y/n choked on her food. Unbelievable. 

"YAH!"