28

"Oh? You're still here?" Asked Jooheon. Y/n look at him confusedly.

"Of course I'm still here. Why would I ran away from your wedding ceremony dummy." She said, giving Jooheon a little push on his arm.

"Eyy, I didn't know I was more important than Hyungwon." He blushed.

"What do you mean?"

"What? Aren't Hyungwon leaving to New today?" He asked again. Y/n eyes widened as he took a step back. Changkyun holds her by her waist.

"W-what... German? When? Why?!" Everyone in the ballroom turns to them.

"T-today at 3 p.m." Jooheon look at Changkyun nervously, trying to figure out what happened. "She didn't know?" He whispered to him. Changkyun replies with a nod.

"This can't be... What time is it?" she asked as her heart was pounding hard. "2:20 p.m. Y/n... don't do anything stupid. You might get yourself into trouble if-." y/n ran out of the hotel without wasting any time on them. 

"Take me to the airport, please! Fast!"

***

Hyungwon's PoV

"Are you ready, won?" Asked my mother to me. I stand in front of our house and stares at it for the last time. There's a lot of memories sculptured here made with my mother, father and... y/n...

Am I ready to leave this place? What a joke... Im definitely not ready for this. I wanted to stay. No matter how good the country I'll be living in tomorrow... It will never feel the same.

I wanted to stay here just for a while. At least, I wanted to see her for the last time or just say my last goodbye in a proper way.

"Omma... I've made new friends and I finally learnt what love is... How foolish was I to not realize this sooner .."

"What are you talking about?" Asked mother laughing at me. Who wouldn't? I look at her and smile  trying my best to hold my tears.

"Nevermind, mom. Can we go to y/n's house for a while? I have something to do." My mother nods.

"Ready?" Asked my father. I took a deep breath and nods.

I couldn't stop thinking about her while we're on our way to her house. I've thought of jumping off the car and ran away to see her right aways but I know that would just be useless.

"Are you okay, wonnie?" For a second, my heart beats fastly. Even my mom's voice sounds like y/n's voice. I sighed deeply and look away.

"Why can't the two of you just be honest to yourself?" Mother's sudden question shook me.

"That girl is y/n right?" Still in confusion, I nods. "It's not a sin to secure you feelings for her. When it's fate, no matter how far you ran, in the end, you'll bumps into her again in an unexpected or expected way. You just have to trust yourself... and her"

I look at her deeply, not knowing what to say. What will happen to us? Does fate really exist?

I turns to the left where her house is. Is it really our fate to be with eachother, holding on that one thing called 'love'? 

"Wait for me..."

End of Hyungwon's PoV

***

Y/n took out her phone and dialled Hyungwon's number for the sixth time but there's still no answer. She looks around looking for Hyungwon. How she wished he was here. She's in the middle of the crowd and it's making her anxious.

She never felt this way before. Whenever she feels uncomfortable or unsafe, Hyungwon will always be there for her. If only she didn't say those words to him, if only she didn't push him away that night... He must've been here besides her.

Tears started to drop.

"Hyungwon! Hyungwon-ah!" She yelled. Everyone turns to her and look at her with judging eyes but none of them bothers her anymore. She only have her heart and mind for him.

She ran around the airport with the hope to find him. She keeps on waiting but there's not even a shadow of him.

It's already 5 in the evening and she's still here waiting for Hyungwon.

"Y/n..." Her eyes widened. She turns around hoping that the voice belongs to the man that she's been longing for but it isn't. It's just Changkyun.

He was there all this time securing her from behind, worried that something bad might happened to her. He slowly approches her and sat besides her.

"Let's go, y/n." Y/n shook her head, no.

"I won't leave. I must see him..." She insisted. Changkyun sighed.

"He left already. It's cold here. Look at your dress. You'll get sick if you stay here." he points at her thin dress.

"It's all my fault...I-"

"It's not. Whether you rejected him or not, he will still left. So please... Stop blaming yourself and let's go home now. Nothing will change even if you stayed" he said. 

She look at him. "How did you know that I rejected him?" she asked again. He look away and clears his throat. "but  you're right... nothing will ever change if I keep on waiting for him here. He may or may not came back but how will I be able to wake up the next morning knowing that he wouldn't be the person that I'll look for the first thing in the morning? I knew nothing about today" she said, wiping her tears away.

"what a day..." she smile. His eyes are locked onto her as always. How much does Hyungwon means to her, he wonder. 

"I'll be here if you need me."