16

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to y/n
Happy birthday to you~~

Y/n closed her eyes with her hands folds and make a wish before blowing the candles. All of them clap their hands.

"Thank you guys! I didn't expect you to throw a surprise birthday party for me." She shed tears. All of them walks to her and give a group hugs.

"Don't cry! That is what friends for." Said Jooheon.

"Did you guys decorate this house by yourself?" Asked y/n. All of them smiles proudly at her.

"Ahh... It no wonder it looks messy." She jokes. Everyone laughed except for Jooheon and Jisoo. They both stands at the corner of the room being the most awkward humans in the whole world.

"Why are you two standing like a statue there?" Asked y/n. Jisoo look at Jooheon.

"I'm sorry... I'm not someone who's close to you but yet I'm here at your birthday party. I'm sorry if I made this party went awkward." She apologized but y/n quickly hugs her.

"Then we should be friends since now on! I'm sorry for making an assumption that you're dating Hyungwon before. I felt a little jea-" y/n paused when she realized that Hyungwon was looking at her.

"What did you say?" Asked Hyungwon.

"N-nothing...

***

"Here, a gift for you!" Hyungwon gave y/n a small box wrapped with a yellow ribbon. Y/n took the box from him with a wide smile on her face. "Open it." Said Hyungwon to y/n.

Y/n opens the box slowly and the contents makes her went speechless. "Hyungwon... Aren't this necklace were the one that you bought last Saturday?" She asked. Hyungwon nods.

"But I thought that it's for someone special to you..." She look down on the lipstick. Hyungwon leans towards her and whispered on her ears.

"You're the special person." Y/n flinched, making Hyungwon giggled. "T-thanks..." Said y/n to him.

They look up the sky. Hyungwon look at y/n secretly and saw her watching the stars with a smile on her face. She looks so calm. He was mesmerized by her natural beauty that night.

"Y/n..." Y/n turns to him and raised her eyebrows. "You're so beautiful..." Hyungwon's sudden confessions makes y/n blushed.

"W-what did you say?" She asked but Hyungwon didn't answer. He leans towards her and pressed his lips against hers softly.

"What are you guys doing?" Both of them flinched. Jooheon suddenly appears behind them. "We're about to leave now. Come on!" Said Jooheon.

"We'll be right there!" Said y/n. Y/n was about to leave but Hyungwon suddenly grabs her hand.

"What are you d-doing??" She whispered to him. Hyungwon sigh and let go of her hand.

"What the hell did I just do..."

***

Jooheon's PoV

Jisoo and I walks side by side. Guess that I have to walk her home now...

"You're right." Said Jisoo out of blue. I look at her confusedly. "About what?" I asked.

"About y/n. She really is a nice person" I look at her and smiles. "Told you." She turns to me and smiles back.

"It's been a long time since we walked together like this."

"Because of a silly, immature love, our friendship is torn apart. Jisoo... I've been thinking about this for quite sometime... I think, I'm going to let go of everything." Jisoo look at me with her eyes wide open.

"What do you mean?"

"Whatever happened before, I'll forget about it."

"Does that means that you're going to go back to your family? If you do that then we probably have to..."

"Yes, I'm going to marry you. It's not like we have feelings for each other right?" Jisoo look down on her feet. Why does she looks sad? I have finally forgotten everything that's happening in the past... Aren't she supposed to be happy?

"Yes... We don't..."

End of Jooheon's PoV

A.N

Heyy guys! I've released another book called "MISOGYNIST // WONHO × READER"

Please check it out and tell me what you think about it💖