🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3🥀

Play the song

After you locked your door, you and maki started make out. Then you broke the kiss and you tugged on maki arm and lead her up to your bedroom

 Then you broke the kiss and you tugged on maki arm and lead her up to your bedroom

( if you don't like it you can change it)

You and her started to make out again but now you both are fighting for dominance and you won of course so you broke the kiss once again and you said something to maki, you said "get on the bed" filled with lust in your voice and eyes.

She did as you said then you said, " Get undressed I'll be back", you said while smirking and maki started to get undressed.

After she got undressed you left the your room cause you remember that you had a lot of sex toys and a strap on.

You bought the sex toys and strap on when you was with your ex girlfriend but she cheated on you so you broke up with her.

Time skip cause you found the toys and strap on

Now you are walking to your room to see maki sitting there patiently on your bed,  when she saw you and saw what's in your hands she grew a big smile.

After she saw that she layed back into your bed and you caught on almost immediately and got your bed.

Before she could say anything you started to eat her out and she was letting soft moans.

Maki put her hands in your hair but you stopped eating her out and looked up at her and said " Do you want me to go faster?" You said .

Maki nodded yes so, you started to eat her out again but faster,  she started to moan louder so you insert to fingers and thrust your fingers.

Maki moan even louder cause you hit her g-spot and then maki breathless said "I gonna cum"so you went even faster then she came all over your face and fingers and you lick your fingers and said "you taste good baby", then you got off your bed to get the strap on and turned back to her and said " Are you ready?" you said with a big smile .She nodded yes so....