🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12🥀

You walked inside and all eyes was on you and maki and your friends , so you see all of them nervous and Gojo disappear into the crowd and Kendall went to the bar so you tried to calm them down, " Don't worry you'll get use to it " you said.

" omg is that y/n l/n the girl who been killing since she was 4 years old" someone said

" she is so hot now like how did she go from loving princesses and pink only to a fucking hot sexy mafia boss" a random person said

"Man I should be with y/n instead of that girl that y/n is holding" another random person said

" dude don't say that she might kill you" someone said in a scared tone

" Wait y/n has been killing since she was 4" maki said in her thoughts

"Ok do you guys want to come with to talk with mahito or do y'all want to stay down here" you while you stared at people who was shocked scared and being a fan girl and fan boy over you.

"Umm we want to come with you" Nobara said and they all agree. So you single Gojo and Kendall to come back.

Timeskip

You guys walked upstairs and see two bodyguards blocking the door so you your name and they let you in with your friends.

"Ok mahito what's the news you needed to tell me" you said in a serious tone.

" Ok so I got a message from the one and only Naoya Zenin he wants you to work for him and he wants to see you again" Mahtio said in a serious tone also.

Maki froze in her place " Did you just say Naoya Zenin" she said with with a angry face

"yea why you know him or something" Mahito said confused

" Yeah that asshole is my brother and i wish he would just die because he abandoned me when I told him that I'm a lesbian and he said he wish that I was never born" maki said trying her best not to cry and mina and everyone else went to go hug her except for you and Kendall.

"Hey don't cry I hate him too and I'll kill him for you" you said as they broke the hug and you walked up to her and put your hands on her waist. "I didn't tell you this but your brother killed my parents"you said as you hugged her and you heard your friends gasp and they then came to you and hugged you.

"Y/n I'm-"maki was saying but you cut her off, "No need to be sorry I'll kill him" you said as everyone broke the hug. After that you said "Anyway we finished this later but can we go party"Mahito whined. " Yea let's go party" Gojo said.

Timeskip when the ball ended

" I had some much fun" Toge said laughing

" ThAnK yOu FoR THE grrrrrReaT TIMe" Gojo said drunk and walking in a drunk way

" THAT WAS SO AMAZING" panda and toge said

" I hope we can do this again" said itadori calmly

"I agree with itadori" said Megumi and Nobara

" Mahito what to do you want to meet up" you said

" Umm" he said while scratching his head and walked up to you, and said " at 2am"he said and you nodded.

" Ok can you help with Gojo" you said looking at him weird because he was twerking on a statue. " yea  sureeeee" Mahito said while he was giving Gojo the same look.

"Awwww I just realized that maki is sleeping on y/n's back" Megumi and panda said, "ummm" you said as you put maki in the front seat.

" Wait where's Kendall" panda said, "she is in the car sleep"toge said as he said rolling his eyes. " COME ON GOJO STOP MAKING OUT WITH A DAMN TREE" Mahito yelled and megumi Nobara itadori panda and toge burst out laughing ."I-IM SO HAPPY T-THAT I AM RE-RE-RECORDING" said Nobara in between her laughs.

"You definitely got to show this to Gojo" said itadori