🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐🥀

*𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒆𝒕*

As I'm driving, Maki was texting someone but I didn't want to be in her business so I left it alone and she looked at me. Which made me turn my head towards her then back to the road.

"Y/n can you take me to Victoria's Secret I need to buy some things" Maki said. I nodded and pulled into the parking deck and parking the car. "I don't want you to come though, just walk around" She said giving me a kiss and then ran away.

I shooked my head and smiled. "Damn I wonder what she gonna be buy." Then I walked into the mall.

Timeskip

It has been about 20 minutes since maki ran off and I am sitting in the food court. Maki started calling me and of course I answered.

"Imma have to try on some things so it might take a bit" She said. I okay then hung up then continued walking around. These two girls with guys had being following me for 6 minutes. And it's starting to get annoying well... scratch that it's been annoying.

"Um...Exuse me Ma'am" the dude said with a seductive voice. I ingore him since I have my AirPods in but then someone else said exuse me. But this time it was a girl who was ugly as hell but thought she was THAT girl. I rolled my eyes until the other girl and dude tapped me.

"Yes What do you want" I said not looking at them. "Awww guys we got her all shy and nervous. She can't even look at us" Said one girl. I walked away not caring about them. Of course they followed me.  "Seem to me that she doesn't like girls to talking to her she probably wants a sexy man to talk to" Said a dude who was flexing his muscles. I gagged when he did that. "Didn't this bitch just gag at me?" He said.

mini timeskip

After I got done with beating their ass into the wall (literally) I started back looking into the clothes. But I was interrupted by my phone vibrating like crazy. I sighed cause I just wanted to shop in peace. I then pulled out my phone just to see the group chat going crazy.

Gojo
we goNA neeeed some hangover sckskel

You
What the fuck are you saying

Mina
i feel like imma gone throw up

Megumi
Damn why the hell does my head hurt

itadori
WHY IS MY HEAD RESTING NOBARA LAP

Nobara
Aww shut up

Toge
Y'all are weird

Panda
I feel like i just got out of the most wettest most disgusting most slimy bath water

maki
You guys are not okay lol

Nanami
My back hurts sooo bad

Gojo
🤭

Read at 3:30 pm

I closed the group chat and continue shopping. I had finally a shirt I liked. It was a black silky shirt with gold roses on it. But then I remembered that I have a mission soon so I got some clothes for it. Like some dresses cause I'm going undercover.