🥀 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏🥀

Maki went to sleep while you pull up to the secret house that you have and you got out of the car and she woke up and got out of the car and walked up to you. You unlocked the door and pull maki's arm and picked her up from her legs and closed the door and went upstairs and put her on the bed and started making out with her.

"Wait y/n why are you kissing me"she said in between kisses, "Well you was the one who ignored me for what huh, what did I do to you to make you ignore me" you said breaking the kiss and got the bed and went to your closet. "The reason why I ignored you was because I saw you let Kendall sit on your lap and rub your chest up and down"  she said.

" well Kendall is my ex and i tried to get rid of her but before her father die he told me that since I was becoming the mafia boss I have to keep his fucking daughter safe" you said while putting on the strap on and getting sex toys and lube.

"But I have told her million time the i love someone else now when she sat on my lap i pushed her off and that when's i walked over to you but you did ignored me" you said walking back to the bed.

"Y/n Kendall is your ex ewwww and I'm sorry I just got jealous" she said getting off the bed and we walking to you. "It's fine and I was forced to fucking date that damn whore" you said being disgusted.

"Now shall I fuck you like you're famous" you said smirking and she blushed and then you put her back on the bed and also immediately started to eat her out.

She moaned even louder cause you insert two fingers and hitting her sweet spot and she started to grind her hips. "IM GOING TO CUM I-IF YOU KEEP HITTING THERE AGHH-wait why did you sto-ahh" she got cut off by the vibrator and you smirk and started to rub her tits which made her moan louder cause her nipples are very sensitive.

"Uugh I-I'm close t-haah to cumming" but you turned off the vibrator and sat on the bed and put your hands behind your head and said "Would you like to suck on my strap on hmm" you said seductively and so she  nodded and she started to suck on the strap on and she wasn't expecting for you to slide to fingers in her pussy and she of course moaned and be stopped and wanted to ask you something.

"Y/-I mean mommy can I-I ride you" she asked and you nodded and maki wanted to see you put the lube on it so you put the lube on it. "Alright come ride me" you said and maki crawled on top for you and lined herself and put your strap on in her throbbing clit. As soon as she put you in her, she immediately moaned out and she started to grind her hips but you was kinda getting impatient so you surprised her and thrusted into her fast which maki's eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Tell me how good you feel" you said while putting your hands on her waist, "I ....aah feel so so good than~nghhh thank you for fucking me mommy"she said as her felt herself getting close to her climax.

"I~aah I'm going to cum" but you stopped and pulled out of her and flipped her on her back and slid yourself back into her and started pounding her. You grabbed one of maki's legs and put it on your shoulder and started to rub her sensitive pussy at the same time you was fucking her at a very fast pace faster than sonic and flash. "RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE" maki repeated and you stopped and picked her up and took her to your desk and started to fucking faster and harder now at this point maki really wants to cum but you aren't done with her yet.

"Please mommy i want to cum soo bad" she said in shaky breaths but you pulled out again and picked her up and put her against a wall and started to pound her and she immediately started to yell mommy over and over again. "You like that huh you like how mommy fuck your slutty pussy huh" you said leaving hickey all over her. "yes i love how you are fucking my slutty clit" she said grabbing your shoulders.

"Are you going to cum" you asked her and maki nodded so she started begging you but  you pulled out and put maki on her hands and knees and fucked her mindless. "Mommy mommy mommy" maki said. You grabbed her waist and fucked her even faster than before, now maki is sticking out her tongue and she asked you if she can touch her boobs and you said yes.

"Mommy im close im close" she said so you grab some of her hair and pulled it and fucked her hard. "Are you my little slut that's a good girl or are you a slut that's a bad girl" you said while smacking her ass, " Im your slut that's a good girl" she said in a high pinched tone because you keep hitting her g-spot over and over again. Now maki is a begging mess but you can't believe that you got her feeling like this so you are thrusting at a ridiculous speed.

"Oh....Yesssss...... Fuck me me mhm mhm Fuck me fuck me fuck me" maki said and she try to telling you to use her arms but you caught on and grabbed her arms in one hand and used your other hand to put it on maki's neck and fucked that absolutely shit out of her but you saw that she began shake so you stopped and then you heard small whimpers. " Please mommy i really need to cum please i don't know how long I can last" she said while looking back so you smirk and pulled out and picked her legs and slid back it her.

"Ahhh ngh~ it feel so amazing yesss fuck me just like that mommy " she said, you pounded her even harder and maki began to shake so you decided to let her cum. " I'm gonna cum the gonna cum"she said while her roll back, you saw maki reaction so you went harder and faster. " ohmygod ohmygod im gonna cum soon"maki said as soon as maki that she wasn't  expecting that you started to touch her clit.

"cummingcummingcumming"she shaky and then she came all over the place so you pulled out of her and as soon as you pulled out of her, she fell also immediately. So you cleaned everything then it was time to clean maki who was still trying to catch her breath, you picked her up and you already made bath water for her cause you know her legs are weak.

"Wow that was good but I think I won't be able to walk for a while" she said blushing and sitting in the tub, "Well I guess I fuck you a little to good" you said

After you took a shower you put on your clothes and helped maki put on her clothes and went to bed.