🥀 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕🥀

After me and maki left, I saw Maki squeezing her legs together while her legs crossed over each other. "Maki...baby are you okay?" I said while placing my hand on her thigh and started to rub her gently but still forcing on the road.

"Yea I'm okay just a little sleepy"She softly smiled, I knew she was lying cause she was letting out quiet whimpers and grabbing on her skirt. "Okay well we are also home and take a nap  but it won't be long cause we gonna go somewhere later" I said softly smiling at my needy girlfriend but soon to be fiancé.

Makis pov

I keep thinking about y/n and how pretty her smile is. Her teeth are nice and straight and they are a much a pretty white. And don't get me started on how her hands are so pretty and silm, and she is taller than me. And the way she fucking smell. She uses perfume and cologne. Ugh gosh what are you doing to me.. And the way her tattoos covered some of her body and her nose piercing and ear piercing.

The rings, bracelets, and watches she wears be having me weak in the knees. I need her to speed up cause at first I heard purring but now it's fucking yodeling.

End of makis pov

I was getting impatient and im usually a patient person on somethings but this old ass probably having sagging and wrinkled tits grandma is driving slow as hell and so I sped up and maki eyes widened and looked. I read her body language and I could tell she really wanted to be fuck nice and hard.

Timeskip

We made it home and I got out the car first and went around to open the door for maki. She got out and grabbed my hand, as she pulled me making me follow her into the house. "Come on baby let's go to "sleep" shall we" she said in a seductive voice. I just went along with it cause why not.

We made it to upstairs but I picked her with her facing me and her ass in my hands(please y'all what im talking about😭). "Since none of the cars are here that means everyone is gone and the maids are off duty until night so I think I'm going to have so fun with you" I said kissing her and her neck.

"Please don't tease me y/n I just want you to fuck me with your strap" she said whining and begging. I couldn't help but just to tease her even more so I putted her down and did the knee thing while I kissed her passion but rough and sloppy. I broke the kiss and made her follow me to the sex room.

When we got in the room, all I did was put on the strap and sat down the bed. "Use your spit as lube" I demand and she did as she was would. She started to stroking while bobbing her up and down. "Stop now sit on it" I said while pulling her head back.

"There you go...jeez you're dripping wet" I said laughing, "aaH p-please don't go slow I w-mhhh want you fuck me fast and hard" She said while wrapping her arms around me. "Good cause I was going to that anyway" I started to move fast but she didn't even I could go a unholy speed but I wait cause I wanna surprise her. So I at a fast pace. "Yeesss ju-just like that yeah yeah mhhh~" she managed to say while her rolled to the back of her head. "You like it hmm" I said biting my lips and grabbing her ass. But then I started to drag my hands up to her waist and held her up. Then slammed into her throbbing clit. Maki grab the headboard but started to lose her grip.

"AAH~ are you te-nGh" at this point maki couldn't form any sentences, "aw looks like someone is getting close" I while teasing one of her nipples and biting the other one.

Maki couldn't respond because the pleasure was taking over and the shaking of her legs began. "Fuckfuckfuck yeayeayea", she said with the most the slutest smile and I decided to finally go the unholy speed. "HaAhh~ baby I don't know if I can hold it any more" She said but maki then felt you rubbing her clit and kissing her neck. "Too much this is wa-way to much for me nghh~"

"Cum for me baby cum cum cum" as soon as I said that maki didn't hesitate to cum. "cummingcummingcum-Oh fuck, oh fuck baby" and just like that maki came all over the place.

"Damn maki you really need that huh" I said cleaning up everything and maki. I finally got down cleaning up so I helped maki into the shower and I took my shower with her since her legs were weak still. After we got done she went to sleep.

While maki was sleeping, i got up since I woke up before her. I walked out the room to my lovely gaming room and when I walked in I saw all two of my cats on my desk while rio was in my chair.

"Aww were you guys waiting for me?" I asked I patted Luna's head. And as expected I got meows from all three of them adorable cats.

I picked up rio outta of my chair and a blanket, then I set him on the desk with Midnight and Luna. I wanna to get extra for since I have to a get a lot of work done. With the killing list, the meetings, then after we have dinner I know for sure Imma have to get gas since I have to go pick up Thema and work on the mafia shit I gotta do. "Damnit I forgot about the three bastards that are still in the basement I'll take care of them after" I said rubbing my jaw

Timeskip

Midnight jumped off the desk and Luna was in my laps with rio leaped to the top of my head. "Jeez Rio I never expected for you to do something like that" I said laughing at his response.

Maki povs

I started to wake up because I felt a cold spot, "wait where did y/n go and I want so food too" I said holding my stomach. I was waking until I saw my girlfriend's door opened slightly so I peeked in a little bit. When I did that, I felt my cheeks burn up.

I never she wore glasses.... AHHH she looks even sexier with them and she is a sleeveless crop to- wait is that my stop top awwww she wearing my clothes. Wow how the hell can so be so cute and sexy at the same time.

The glasses and shirt y/n is wearing:

I'm not going because it looks like she is working and it's only 3:01 pm and the "special dinner" is until 9:50pm night

I'm not going because it looks like she is working and it's only 3:01 pm and the "special dinner" is until 9:50pm night. Since I'm hungry ,imma wanna  get us something to eat. "Hey baby I'm letting you know I going to get us something to eat" I said after knocking on the door. "Oh okay love, just please be safe there are guns in the truck one is under my seat but if you hit the  volume button it's doesn't matter which one but it will show multiple choice of guns." She aid with pushing up her glasses.