🥀 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆🥀

an: i c𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 the 𝐬𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐢 really 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐮𝐬𝐞 for this part... but i do have another song instead  ALSOOOOO HAPPY PRIDE MONTH 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

When they called us back outside. I ran upstairs to change it into a sleeveless shirt and cause I didn't want to sit outside in my sweatshirt. 

"Where's y/n" Mina said looking around from behind something because they was changing into a sexier outfits. Maki was pacing around cause she was nervous. "Oh there she is....DAYUMM Maki Imma pray for you" Nobara and Olivia (<— Gojo's gf) said in sync while scratching their necks. "Wait w-why... oh..my... god" maki saw you sitting there with a all black fit on, almost all of your tattoos were showing, you rings, the bracelets and watch, a black cap. Maki started to smirk but caught herself from thinking about the nasty, disrespectful, unholiest things that she would like you do to her. "Come on ladies let's give them a show they will never forget." Said Thema

Me and guys was talking until we heard music. I was prepared for what's was about to happen. The boys was looking around. Mina and Thema walked out holding hands and then they both walked to the lover. Olivia and Lily walked out, and walked to Toge and Gojo. Ms.Jackson and Luna (Megumi's gf). And finally Nobara, panda, and Maki walked out. They all walked behind us and started rubbing our chests.

Maki was actually maintaining eye contact. But I could see the blush. I was looking up at her while placing my hand on her waist.

She then turned around and sat down on me. Maki was grinding on me, rubbing me and making my arms wrap around her. I bite my lip as she kept dancing.

Then they all walked to and place their backs together and started swaying with each other. Olivia, Luna, And Maki all did splits. After they did that, Thema crawled to her husband, Panda walked to his boyfriend and started rubbing his legs and Mina rested her leg on her boyfriend. Luna was swaying her hips in front of Megumi, Olivia was still dancing but she was also kissing Gojo's necks, Nobara had placed herself onto Itadori laps and he placed his hands on her waist guiding her hips from left and right to forward and backward. Lily was rolling her hips in front of Toge. Ms. Jackson pulled up Toji by his arm and she started to rub on herself.  Maki made her way to me, she stepped up onto the chair I was sitting and staring circling her hips around me. They all regrouped into the middle and did a ending move.

After they got done they all walked to their lover. Maki sat on my lap and was a smiling mess until she heard the sounds of running. Maki looked behind he to she the guys picking up their girlfriends and wife. Running upstairs to their room or to one of the guest rooms but Geto and thema went to the sex rooms. I couldn't help but laugh at this so I picked up maki with her legs around my waist. "How about we go somewhere more private" I had walking upstairs. She nodded and told me to put her down for a minute. "Y/n can we umm... go to the secret house for a couple of days before you leave?"maki asked avoiding eye contact.

I used my index finger to make her look at me, "Gladly baby...you never have to ask me about going if you want to go and actually when we get there I have a surprise for you" I was happy that she asked about me it cause I was scared to even ask.

"Can we go like right now" Maki said all excited. "Wait don't you wanna pack anythin-"Before I could finish my sentence, she ran to our room to grab her suitcase and my backpack. " Damn but ight let's go ". Then I walked pass Gojo's room and all I heard the bed creaking. I laughed at it but continued walking. Maki was already in the car, waiting for me.

She got out of the car and walked to where I was, which was behind the car. "What are you going Love?" I said fixing my cap.  "snacks" she said. "Oh, We can stop by the store if you want" I said closing the trunk of the car. "Are you sure?"