🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏🥀

While you was walking to your basement you started to think about that how long has it's been since you torture someone and how long it's been since you let out the zack laugh that similar to zack (zack is from the angels of the death) but you finally made it to the basement and walked into the basement.

You did was smirk and turned the lights on and naoya was sleeping so you poured water on him so he woke up and he did.

"Well if it ain't the bitch that thinks she bad" Naoya said but you ignored him and walked over to your weapons and tools. You looked up at him and you gave him a creepy smile. Naoya was now scared trying to find a way to get out the ropes but thing worked.

⚠️ WARNING:IF YOU DON'T LIKE BLOOD OR GORE OR PEOPLE GETTING HURT IN GENERAL THIS PART ISNT FOR YOU⚠️

"You can't get out and if you scream for help no one will hear you because this a soundproof basement "you said laughing but you picked up a knife and walked to Naoya. He was hella scared now he only remember when you was little but he never imagined you become a dangerous mafia boss.

"Can't we just work something out please y/n",he said begging and shaking seeing you with a creepy smile and a knife. "Um let me think......no"you said  while cuttings his legs and he wanted to scream so bad.

"Ouch untied me right now" he said and you didn't listen and walked away to get something, "What the are you getting" Naoya said trying to get free but as soon as you turned around his breath choked at what you had in your hands.
The thing that you have in your hands is a hammer.

"YOU ARE A CRAZY FUCKING BITCH SO- "naoya said until he saw you swing the hammer to his knee, "OW MY FUCKING KNE-" naoya said when he saw you swing the hammer again, " MY KNEES DAMN YOU ASSHOLE" he said but you just laugh. " What the hell" he said while looking at his fucked up knees drip with blood and tears rolling down his face. "Awww why are you crying you brought this on yourself dumbass you killed my parents" you said said swing the hammer at his elbow and then swung the hammer at his other elbow which made him cry very harder and his head hung down. "This is so fun" you said laughing but naoya started to scream, "HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE HELP M-" he got cut off at you swinging the hammer at his vocal chords and watching the blood dripping down his throat made you laugh.But naoya slowly felt like he was dieing but you went to go get your gun and then shot his stomach and then shot him again. Seeing the blood made you smile cause to show they little diamond on your tooth.

Naoya looked up at you with a lot of fear but you so shot off both of his ears as soon as you did that he die of a all the blood loss. "Man you didn't fucking last long you bitch oh well" so you decided to shoot his head 10 times just for fun and untied him and picked up his body took it outside.

" Now imma burn you" you said lightning up the fire and watched his body burn. After his body burnt away you went to got cleaned everything up you knew that everyone was asleep except for Mina and Gojo so you left you basement.

"Damn y/n looks like you had fun" Gojo said and you looked at your clothes that has a lot of blood , "yep" you said in your calm tone walking to go take a shower. "Damn Y/n is dangerous if she let out her creepy side out around maki and the others we got to make sure they are no where near her except for Kendall and try to keep them safe except for that bitch Kendall" Mina said and Gojo agreed, 

🅃🄸🄼🄴🅂🄺🄸🄿

You slept late so maki went downstairs and saw everyone expect you, "Goog morning everyone" maki said.

Maki's POV

" Hey did anyone else smell like something was burning last night" I asked and everyone agreed but Mina and Gojo started to laugh but I didn't ask so i went back upstairs. And saw that y/n saw awake so I got back in the bed with her.

End of Maki's POV

You layed your head on maki's shoulder and your hand on her thigh and kissed her neck,
" Good morning my sexy beautiful girlfriend" maki said and you said it back. Maki told everyone that she was going to back to bed cause she has a headache and everyone knew that you was still "sleeping". Maki got back in bed and she wasn't expecting you to stick two fingers in her she was going to moan out immediately covered her mouth.

"Y/n how the fuck do you know when I'm horny damn" maki said, "well you always squeeze your legs together and bite your bottom lip" you said.

to be continued.......

🥀𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓷𝓮𝓼🥀