🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏🥀

" ok so um guys don't get scared when they come up to you and if you try to run they will bite your leg off so don't run" you said while walking to the gate and unlocked and close it behind. As soon as you closed the gate your dogs came running to sat down in front of you and you patted their heads and you told them to stay while you going back to the gate and opened it.

When you opened the gate Gojo and mina ran out which causes your dogs, "Wait they are running but your dogs aren't attacking them" panda said worried, "Don't worry they know Gojo and mina but they don't know Kendall" you.

"So can we go pat them" itadori said, " yes let's me tell Mina" you yelled Mina's name and it got her attention "yeah"she replied "that Itadori and the others pat them" you said and she nodded and so you let itadori megumi panda Nobara and toge out the gate and they all was scared to walk to the dogs because they looked like they are ready to attack so Gojo is holding them back so they can pet them and your dogs really like your friends so you kinda smiled then you turned seeing nanami looking at maki so you walked over to nanami and he asked you "So she the your girlfriend" Nanami said while looking at her "yep" you said while walking to maki and nanami walk inside the house.

"So you want to go pet the dogs" you said maki but she just ignored you so you didn't feel like trying to get her to answer you so you just in the house and when changes your clothes and got your keys, and went to go get in your car.

Maki POV

I heard y/n talking to me but l didn't answer her because i saw that she just let it Kendall sit on her lap and rub her chest. Then y/n stopped hugging me and when in the house now i kinda feel bad for hurting y/n feels so walked into the house and see a man on the couch so i asked him something. "Um excuse me sir" I said kinda nervous "yes how may I help you" he said nicely.

" Um do you know where y/n go" i said playing my my fingers "oh she went to her car he said and I thanked him and I went outside to see. y/n sitting in her car so ran up to the car and she looked at me and tilted her telling me to get in so I did and she pulled off.

We are on the highway and their are a lot of cars on it but y/n is driving very fast which is kinda scary me but it's making me horny.

End of Maki's POV

You didn't care if you was on the highway you was speeding and  maki gripped on are dress and bit her bottom lip while she looked out the window.

🥀𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼🥀