🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5🥀

while you are pounding the life out of maki's asshole you can see her starting to shake.

"Aghhhhh MOMMY I-I GONNA C-YESSSS MOMMY FUCK ME MHMMMM" she said while her eyes rolled back and her tongue
hang out.

Maki POV:
DAMN SHE IS FUCKING ME SO GOOD!
(😩😩😩😩)

(𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽)

You cleaned up maki and change your sheets on your bed and as soon as you put maki in your bed, she went to sleep.

You smiled awe and kiss maki's forehead and walk away to go to your bathroom for a good shower.

After you got done with your shower and got in your bed with maki but you didn't expect maki to roll over and cuddle you.

timeskip to morning time

You woke up first and went down stairs and started to cook breakfast for you and maki.

after a while maki finally woke up but her legs were shaking and she is holding on the rail of the stairs so you saw her struggling so you were to go help her down the stairs.

this is what maki had on:

This what you had on:

She blushed at what you had on and you looked her up and down and bit your lip and said "Damn you look so hot in my shirt~"you said in a calm voice while walking away to finish cooking breakfast

Maki POV:
Damn why do y/n have to be so hot like last night she fucked me until i can't walk and now she is making me a blushing mess and don't get me started on what she is wearing she just so hot.

And she is cooking breakfast oh yeah y/n is a keeper but i want to know more about her, wait why is she walking back to me . WAIT WHAT AHHHH SHE KISSED MY NECK . That kiss made my knees go weak and i almost fell cause of that kiss.

End of maki POV

You caught maki before she fell and you asked her
"Are you okay you almost fell?" you said in a calm but a worried manner.

She respond back with " Yeah I'm okay my knees went weak that's all" while blushing.
You just stared that her and smirk which made her blush even more.

🥀𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼🥀

🥀𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼🥀

Byeeeee