🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆🥀

Once you got home you walked in and saw everyone so you just threw up your hands, " Jeez what the fuck did I do now" you said a walking towards maki to sit by her but she moved away. You didn't use any emotions nor reactions, but then maki walked out with a scared face because of you and she, whispered " see you to tomorrow". She said but you keep the same emotionless face. Gojo eyes went wide running to the trying to catch maki and ignoring there is blood everywhere.

⚠️ SUICIDE IS MENTIONED IN THIS PART⚠️

Gojo's pov

"What the hell are you doing" Gojo said, " I don't know how to stay calm when I just saw my GIRLFRIEND cover in somebody else's blood" Maki said trying not to cry so I walked to the house and told y/n to come with me, she got up and walked out the door with me and we walked back to maki. Maki was looked at her but quickly looked away then I started to see hurt in y/n eyes. "Gojo your wasting your and maki's time Maki taking even look at me if she wants to leave let her if she wants to be with someone who is not a mafia boss let her I'm ok with it i want her to be safe but I know she feel doesn't safe here or I can end it all" y/n said walking pass Maki. My head is hanging low trying my best not to cry cause y/n is like a little sister to me and I know what she might by ending it all.

Maki pov

I was listening to y/n talk and then she finish and just walking pass me when I replayed the last thing she said "I can end it all" which means she going to kill herself. I got up, and then looked at Gojo and ran to y/n,she stopped.

"y/n please no i love you no matter what"
"I love you for because you are yourself "
"I'm obsessed with the way you fuck me" I can't believe I just really said that.

" I love that you are cover in blood and I love how dangerous and everything about you. Its just that I not use to all of this and I'm really scared too" I said

"Well let me ask your this...did you always think that you ever date a mafia boss" you asked maki.

"Actually no I never expected to date a mafia bos-" I was cut off by a kiss from her. " Welp you are now in the mafia and you have me to protect you and your friends."

End of Maki's POV

🥀🥀🥀

You a shower and went downstairs and saw everyone sitting on the couch in silence, " Umm what's going on?"  " We was waiting for you y/n"
Kendall said rubbing your abs but you push her hands immediately and walked away from her. (AS SHE SHOULD)

" Since you all are in the mafia now tell his about yourself"Gojo said with a cheeky grin.  (I'm to lazy to write all that 😴🥱).  "Alright everyone now we going to watch a action/comedy movie." Panda said.

But you was to sleepy so you went to be, and slept through everyone's laugher.

                                   🥀🥀🥀