🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓🥀

You went to go crank up your truck but you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see Maki. "Yes how may help you" you said, " I just want to let you know that my period is on so we can't have sex until it's off, I'm so sorry " she said hugging you.

This made you chuckle a bit because Maki was apologizing about something that's normal, so you bent down cause you are taller than Maki and told her. "Baby don't worry about it, its normal but I can be a vampire if you want" you said as you wrapped your hands around Maki's waist.

Timeskip

"Ooo I'm gonna run in Victoria secret"said Kendall and then itadori and nobara went to the food court, gojo went to spencers, panda and megumi went to go look at shoes. Mina and her new boo thing she got since she broke up with her ex girlfriend went somewhere. And now it's only Maki and y/n.

"Maki where are we going" You said with pure confusion on your face while she is pulling your hand, "Oh I see my sister and her friends" Maki said.

Maki pov

I saw familiar face and immediately I knew it's my sister and friend Todo so I got really excited and grabbed and basically dragged her with me.

"MAI TODO HEYYYY" I said waving to get their attention and mai ran to me hugging me. "Long time no see sis" Mai said but then her smile dropped, "What's wrong you see something or someone?" I asked but the she pushed me behind her then todo grabbed me and putted me behind him. "Um guys why are y'all so tense" I asked but I see the y/n looking like she is wants to leave and I can tell by her eyes. "Ohhh guys I didn't introduce you to my girlfriend" i laughed at myself while walking over to y/n.

"GIRLFRIEND" Mai and todo said in sync, "Y/n meet Mai and todo, Mai and todo meet y/n" I said while watching them shaking hands. "So y/n how did you met my sister" I don't know why but that question made me nervous.

End of Makis pov

"in this mall" you said

"Why did you get with Maki" todo asked

"Because I love her personality and she is very beautiful"

"Do you really love my sister"Mai said rubbing her chin

"Yes that's why I'm dating her and she the only person who loves the real me" you said getting annoyed with the question. "Have y'all ever had se-"Todo was about to speak but Maki cut him off. "Ok enough with the question let's go y/n and shop"Maki getting and almost yanking your arm off. "I'm sorry about them." She said, "It's fine anyway way we go to Kay's"you asked grabbing Maki hand.

You and Maki got to Kay's and started looking around. You saw a engagement ring and asked how it's costs so you called one of the employees. "HellI do you need u- oh you like that ring" said the employe. "yes I would like to but this ring" you said in the employee got it out. " Who's the special person?". You signaled your head towards Maki, "Ooooooo anyway she the ring and don't worry about paying it and I also have the necklaces you wanted made" he said walking away.

You putted the ring in your cross body and called Maki over to you since you walked out the store and set down on a bench. Maki walked over to you and set on your laps, "Y/n did you buy necklace for me?" Maki said with a confused face.
"Yes baby it's yours",one of the necklaces and your initials on it and the other one had your name and her name in a heart. "THANKYOUTHANKKYOU" maki said smiling widely and hugging you. "No problem baby I just want you to be happy" you said smiling widely.