🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆🥀

When you smile widely, Maki eyes went wide. "Y/n you are actually smiling like smiling like a happy" She said surprised. "Yea....wait did you think I didn't have the ability to look happy?" You asked hella confused. Maki nodded and said "Well I want to see you smile more because your smile is so beautiful"

You thought about what your girlfriend said but you knew it wasn't going to happen because you haven't used emotions since your parents died and your big sister and big brother abandoned you.

Timeskip

Everyone was back at the truck and was surprised to see that you and a bag full of games, " what you never saw someone who like games" you said,"MAKI YOUR NECKLACES ARE SO PRETTY" Nobara yelled looking at Makis neck. "N/n had them made for me but she won't tell me why" maki said crossing her arms.

Y'all made it home and everyone else went inside the house except you, mina,gojo and Nanami. "What's up n/n is everything okay" mina asked, "um me and Maki anniversary is coming up and I was thinking about proposing to her cause we have been dating for 2 years now but I don't know how to do a proper proposal was I was wonder if you guys can help me"

"Of course we can besides we all know that you aren't good with being romantic" gojo said while making a stupid face.

WAIT BEFORE YALL GET MAD..... today is my birthday and I wanted to post this chapter bc I can but DONT WORRY imma post part two later depending on how long my parents want to stay out today

Anyway bye bye for now my loves💕💕💕