🥀 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫🥀

I woke up saw that Maki was gone but than remember She had somewhere to be this morning, I got up to take a shower and brushed my teeth. After I got done with that, I went to my closet thinking about what should I wear. I remember that I have somewhere important today but I wanted to dress comfortable. Then I grabbed the lotion and matching cologne.

Currently I was in a sports bra and some baggy pants on. I heard  the downstairs door open and heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I knew it was Maki so i wasn't worrying or anything.

An: I actually can tell who is coming up the stairs just by listening for the footsteps or the sighs they do while coming up stairs in my house😭 anyway back to the story i guess...

"Baby, Are you awake? I'm came back to change into something more comfortable cause Nora and Kai wants to go to the movies." She had opening the door then she was flabbergasted at the sight she was seeing. "Oh hi baby, How was the was the dress picking did everything go smoothly?" I said standing up and giving her a kiss.

She kissed back but it was like a confused kiss. I laughed at her reaction, "Umm where are you going?" She asked.

"I going to pick out my suit and after that I got to handle some business" I said getting my airpods and crossbody bag.

An: Something like this just but you don't like use your imagination 💭

"Nora and Kai want to come over later, is that okay?" Maki asked as she got changed in front of me. I bite my lip seeing her ass and the way her waist is looking. "Hm...like what you see~" She said as turning around to me. I smirked and walked up to her, just to stand by her. I grabbed my watch and the bracelets I had laid out, then got my rings.

She turned to me the she  wrapped her arms around my neck. She was slightly stood up on her tippy toes and then I put my arms around her waist. "Of course my love, I actually love what I'm seeing" l said lowering my voice.

She kissed me and I kissed back. But I started to get playful, then started kissing her all over and started to laugh , "Wow Y/n, I never expected for you to be so cuddly...I loving it" She smiled. 

I was surprised at what she just said. Maki's head was against my chest and her arms around my waist now. I smile just thinking about what she said.

"Okay I know you gotta get going so i won't hold you up, I'll see you later" Maki said walking  downstairs with me and we both walked out the door. I made sure it was locked and the I gave Maki the car keys.  "Wait I'm driving?"

I nodded and just blankly stared at her. "Can I open the door for you this time?" she asked, but I shook my head. When I did that Maki looked at me confused while I walked to the garage door to let it up. And revealed motorcycles, cars, and trucks. I was thinking about which car i want to drive but couldn't make up my mind so I went over to the motorcycles then walked over to the trucks. I picked out the key i wanna use and up to the truck.

I pulled out the garage and parked next to Maki. "Wait THAT SO MANYYY" She looking in the garage but then she thought about why you have soo many.

Maki pov

I saw Y/n eyeing up and down cause of my outfit and confused why. "Baby is something wrong with my outfit?" I asked with visible confusion. "No baby...actually do you and your friends wanna go out for dinner later since they are coming over here?" As she said that a big ass smile started to form on my face. "Really baby!!?!" I said trying to contain my happiness, "and if you want y'all can get matching tattoos as well" Y/n said. I couldn't control how happy I am.

Maki fit:

"Thank you thank you THANK YOU" I was jumping up in happiness

"Thank you thank you THANK YOU" I was jumping up in happiness. "So tell them to bring something nice to wear and some comfortable clothes too now gimme a kiss so you won't be late" she said. I give her a kiss after that she told me that the car is mines now. Which made me kiss again. "I'll see you later baby I love you" She said and I said the same thing back. Y/n then drove off.

I got in the car and immediately screamed in excitement, I facetime Nora and Kai to tell them but I also wanna talk with them. I put my phone in the phone holder that y/n had custom made. "HEYYYY BITCHHHHHH" Nora said smiling. "Hi Maki" Kai said laughing at his girlfriend.

"Wassup girl" Nora said walking into their closet, "Y/n said to find some nice wear and something comfortable later." I said pulling out to drive off.

"WAIT REALLY OMG??!?? BABBYYYY BABBBBBY" Nora said running to Kai with her phone still in her hand. "Yes gorgeous?" He said in a soothing yet deep voice while looking up for his from his phone and pushing his hair back. "Maki just told me that we need to pick out something nice to wear and then get some comfortable clothes." She said.

I nodded while focusing on the road. "Okay so we might be a little late to the movies is the okay?" Kai now holding Nora's phone to prop it up ."Is y/n coming as well?" Kai said walking away from the phone.

"Of course She's the one who told me to tell y'all" I said stop at a red light. "Okay I'm have three options babes" Nora said walking out of their closet. I told her I like the dark blue one and Kai agreed. "Okay dark blue it is then now i need to get my makeup ba- oh it's still packed with everything in there" She said unable to contain her excitement. Kai walks into the closet then comes out with dark blue suit.

"Maki how far are you away for the movie theater?" Kai said walking back into their house.
"Umm 3 minutes away" I said, I was looking at my phone since Nora was talking and Kai was putting their things in their car.

"Is she really okay with us coming over?" Nora said now getting nervous. I nodded and as I get closer to the theater.

"Okay everything is im the car so let's go" Kai said. "Oh okay baby, Byee Bitch see you in 1 minute" She said walking out the house, "See ya dark green snake" he said in the background. I told them bye and pull parking lot. As soon as was about to getting out of the car, I hear "HEYYY BIACTH" parking next to me. I looked over to see my two best friends.

I ran over to them and hugged them. "It's been tooo long since we've hung out" Nora said wiping the tears away. "We literally saw her like 2 or 3 hours ago"Kai said laughing.

"Maki do have a picture of the dress i wanna see it again" Nora said as we was walking up to the doors. I pulled up the picture of my dress and showed it to her.

End of maki pov

I was looking around for a parking spot and finally found one. I got out and walked to the suit store. "Oh hello Ms. L/n what can we help you with today?"