🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚🥀

When maki woke up, she saw you getting ready for something. " is there like a mafia meeting or something or are you going out for a moment" maki asked while yawning.

"Yea I don't wanna go but Gojo is forcing me" you whined, maki thought to herself about how the fuck did you become the mafia boss and also thought why do you look so ready to kill someone.

🥀🥀🥀

Maki's POV

I was walking out of my room and i overheard gojo and Mina talking about me and y/n and the door was kinda still open so I picked through it and the looks are scaring me because they both look serious.

⚠️ABUSE IS GOING TO BE MENTION AND GORE ⚠️

"We must protect maki and everyone from y/n" Gojo and Mina agree with him. I didn't want to knock but I did. "Oh no" Mina said , "why do you gonna protect me and everyone else from y/n" i said with confusion.

" well y/n is very dangerous when she is mad and she doesn't hesitate when it comes to her friends but people she don't know or something it's doesn't matter if you are innocent or not she is killing you" Gojo said looking straight in my eyes.

" The night you was smelling something burning that was your brother y/n torture him by breaking his knees shooting him and smashing his vocal cords and he die very quickly and then she burned his body" Mina said

I all could do was gasp but the I remembered this morning.

"Wait is that why y/n had a face that looked like she was ready to kill someone?" I asked, I saw Gojo and Mina tense up and looked at me with pure fear.

"Me and her been best friends for a long time and she has that face you better run for your life because when we were kids my parents were very abusive and the day me and y/n was hanging and my parents didn't know but they found because of my big sister she hates me with a passion. My mom started to cuss at me and my dad started hitting me but in 3 secon- shit not even a second y/n was in front of me and she looked back at me and told me to run with her cold ready to kill eyes and look so I ran but I hid behind a tree to see what was happening and what i saw was very traumatizing she was stomping my dads stomach, I can see blood like a lot of it and then she looked at my mom and she grabbed her by her neck squeezing my moms throat and the next minute i knew it I see blood all my mom and y/n pulled out to guns and shot up my parents and then she turned to me and  her whole mood changed. I cried so much and thank you so much and ran to her hugging her." Mina said crying and I comforted her.

But the way Gojo look he was about to cry so I asked him, " Hey you can tell me if you want" I calm and he immediately started crying.

"My girlfriend cheated on me with the old mafia boss and so I asked y/n if she could her and poison the mafia boss I know it was fuck up but  they was seeing each other since me and my girlfriend got together and I was really mad and sad but i couldn't focus right to do anything so I had y/n kill him stand her."Gojo said wiping his tears away.

i can't believe it so y/n is very dangerous, " Now I scared of y/n" I said. "Oooo Don't be scared of her, she isn't going to do anything to us or us." Gojo and Mina said smiling again. I starting to wonder how Gojo and Mina look when they are mad. I said in my thoughts.

🥀🥀🥀

It's 2:10 pm right now and i just got back from taking a trip to the mall with Mina. When I walked in the house I see all my friends hiding behind the counter.... I was going to say thing but Mina dropped the bags and grabbed my hand an ran. "What is going on"I whisper yell at Mina, " Y/n i can smell blood and i can feel her cold-blooded presence" Mina said trying her best to keep calm.

End of maki POV

⚠️BLOOD AND GORE⚠️

You was piss the fuck off because of naoyas gang members tried sabotaging you with you are car exploding but you caught him and started punching his face. It's been a while since you had a killing steak and it's was so good to let all of your stress out. You kept punching his face blood is all overt the place blood is over you and you don't care, you started hearing his bones cracking in his face so you couldn't even hold it back anymore you started laughing and smiling like a psychopath, punching very harder and then.....BOOM he bones were all cracked up so with that you got and calm down and picked up his body and crushed the rest of his body and threw it of the cliff and walked back home.

🥀 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼🥀