🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11🥀

"So who is driving" Gojo said, " I'm driving"you said, " Kendall you have to get in the back seat with everyone else" you said looking at the guns.

" Wait what why can maki get in the back seat" she whined, " Because I said so" you said looking up from the guns and giving a scary death stare. " Fine" she said kinda scared and now really turned on.

Maki POV

I see Kendall  talking to y/n which made me mad a little bit so i walked away to clear my mind.

End of maki's pov

You see maki walking away and you know why, " Kendall listen to me good if you think about hurting maki  I'll kill you myself" you said while walking away. " "Maki",you said and she stopped. "I know you think that I love Kendall or whatever I don't love her and I don't even like her"you said.

Maki kinda smiled so you walked up to her and lifted her head up with your finger, " You'll forever be my lovely beautiful sexy girl",you said and kiss her on the kiss and she kissed back.

"Ok I feel better now thank you y/n" she said and hug you and you hugged back. " Shall we go to the ball my sexy girl"maki said while smirking. "Let's go to the ball my darling" you said as you kissed her neck. You walk maki to the car and opened the door for her.
"Why thank you" she said with a smile, " No problem" you said returning the smile.

Timeskip

You pulled in the driveway of mahito's  house and stop the car and got out to go get maki out. " WOW THIS IS WHERE THE BALL IS" they scream and me and gojo smiled at them.

Mahito house:

You and gojo got a gun just in case if things go bad

You and gojo got a gun just in case if things go bad. " Ahh y/n we have some news" mahtio said while walking out of his house.

"Ok let's go finish this somewhere private" you said and look behind you and smirk.
" WHY SHE DO THIS TO ME SHE KNOWS HOW SEXY HOT AND FINE SHE IS" this are maki thoughts.