🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏🥀

Don't play it yet

"Imma gonna put this two into the basement... oh Maki would you like to come torture them with me?" You said Maki before walking to the basement. "But I don't know how to torture people" she said with her hands on her hips.

"Don't worry I can tech you" Y/n said while a little smile. " DID SMILE JUST SMILE AT MAKI WHY DIDNT SHE NEVER SMILE AT ME, I WONDER IF Y/N HAS A PRETTY OR UGLY SMILE. I NEED TO GET HER TO SMILE AT ME BUT MAKE HER SMILE WITH TEETH" Kendall said in her thoughts.

next morning

Y/n pov

I woke up and saw Maki still sleeping. I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth. After I did that I need to find a fit for my deal today.

Your fit

(if you don't like it, you can use your imagination to change it)

I did something simple and comfortable since he is giving me the money he owe from our vet and to talking bout toji request.

I walked out my closet, just to see the Maki is sitting up in bed so I walked up to her and softly pulled her head to my stomach. "Good morning baby" I said softly, "good morning wait are you going somewhere" maki said while rubbing her eyes. I walked to my dresser to put on my jewelry and perfume. " Yeah I gonna deal and talk about something that's all I'll be back around like 1:20" I said looking in the mirror. "oh okay" she said yawning

"Ya'know you are very cute" I said walking to the bed and sitting down. "Im not gonna lieee but you tiny when you are sleepy or wanting to play your games or reading"she said Scooting closer to me. I couldn't happy but smile and laugh. "Baby can I go with you I need to stop at the store" Maki asked while looking into your e/c eyes. "Sure I'm okay and you can also meet my cousin" I said puttingy shoes on.

"Okay I'll get and get ready" Maki said while jumping out of bed.

Maki brushed her teeth and got outfit out and did her hair. "Okay I ready" she said smiling. "Haha You are really cute" I said while she walked to me and stood in front of me. "Thank you" she replied and kissed me on my lips.

Maki hair and fit