🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆🥀

⚠️overkill is mentioned ⚠️(I thought about that one scene from bsd of dazai)

This chapter is gonna be pretty short hehe
Anyway enjoy

____________________

I continue to do my work while maki went to go get food. I stopped working for a second went downstairs to check on gray and killer my dogs since the maids weren't here.

"Hey boys miss me huh" I laughed while rubbing their stomachs. I got up and went to go get their food and some more water. "Gray you've gotten more since training good job boy" I while rubbing his head. "and killer you have been doing a good job of taking care of your little brother" also rubbing his head. " But you to are wonderful killers." I said washing my hands.

Gray was a softball of a dog when I first got him but when he started his training he became tougher but still a big softball. But when it comes to tearing things apart he is the one and for killer I had him since I was training to kill when I was little and he was never a softball. But I don't care his my big boy and my favorite killer. His name is killer because he kills things without any second thoughts.

Timeskip

Maki and the others are back. I finished the work so I called everyone except for maki to come up. Tonight is the night I propose to maki and I was nervous even they won't be able to tell.

"Y/n are you ready to propose tonight" Mina said while wrapping her arms around my neck. "WAIT WHAT " said Kendall. "She is proposing to maki you fucking dumbass" Said gojo under his breath.

Kendall ran out the room but then ran back in. "I fucking hate you all" She said slamming the door. "I gotta get maki out the picture ASAP cause I can't have y/n marry that WHORE" Kendall said in her thoughts. As Kendall made sure maki or the maids were around.

She grabbed a knife from the kitchen and a maid pulled two guns from underneath her dress. And pointed them at Kendall "I've been waiting for you to does this you bitch" said Mina's cousin . While another ran upstairs to your room and busting through the door.

"The color a- is everything okay Ms.Jackson" I said while looking at her confused. " Sorry to interrupt but Kendall has a knife at Maki neck and Lily has guns point at her right now" She said. At that moment my confused expression turned into a ready to kill expression.

"EVERYONE OUT THIS ROOM RIGHT MOTHERFUCKING NOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A DEAD."Gojo said while looking at me like he is looking death in its face.

Everyone ran the room and ran downstairs to see Kendall with the knife at the neck of maki. And Lilly threw a gun to Mina.

I started to walked out my room to see Kendall with the knife and I didn't hesitate to to pull out my gun and shoot Kendall's hand with the knife in it. Then I started walking down the stairs and I sense that everyone was scared and screaming on the inside.

"What's wrong? Why the scared faces?If you guys haven't did anything to me you should not be fucking scared of me" I said while my hands behind my back and looking at everyone but I got to the bitch who is on the ground crying. But I soften up a little bit of maki. "Baby are okay now" I said with a little bit of concern in my eyes. "Yeah I'm okay just got a scratch on my neck" Maki said and showed the scratch. "Okay Lily and Nobara i want you two to take care of maki and leave the slutty ass bastard to me" I said pointing my gun into Kendall forehead.

They lead maki to the the doctor that's downstairs. I looked out the boys and smirked, " Watch this boys cause you no longer have a normal fucking life" I said turning back to Kendall.

One shot to her left knee, another shot to her right knee. She tried moving back but I shot in the crest of her left arm(idk what's it's called)and in her left eye . "Help y/n spare me spare me my life please I'll never do it again"she begged. I couldn't help but to chuckle a bit at this desperate girl in front of me. I tapped my gun against my head and squatted down to Kendall level and pulled her by her shirt, "I cant wait to tell ya mama about how much fun I had killing you" I said standing back up and shooting her in vital places and in her right eye. Then I shot her in the head. But I didn't stop shooting because it's been a good minute since I last really had to kill somebody like Kendall but I was laughing all crazy too.

Gojo slowly approached me slowly with his hands out. "Y/n give me the gun now" He said obviously having happiness in his voice. I looked up from shooting her and looked at gojo with happiness in my eyes. And then I looked at itadori, Megumi, Toge, and panda faces that are covered in pure fear. I gave gojo the gun."gojo it feels good to be back" I said while throwing  Kendall's corpse to my dogs and walked back in. "Ugh I now shall we get ready for to night but first" I said  with my same expressionless face. " Clean up all the blood and make sure her skull makes it into my office after it's cleaned" I said giving them the money to get whatever they needed. I took a picture with her corpse and threw it back down.

I walked back in and washed my hands and face. "Okay ya- what the fuck" I said feeling arms around me but they were Minas and she had tears in her eyes. "Y/n I thought i was going to witness it again" She said  crying even harder.

"Don't worry Mia I know how much you nanami and gojo hate the side of me so I tried my best to keep it down" I said rubbing her back.

She broke the hug and Gojo while nanami hugged me then told me to go check on maki. So I did. Of course I did. "Hey baby are you okay" I said grabbing her hands gently. "Yeah I okay just shaken up a bit." she said getting up. "She gone now okay" I said pulling maki in for a kiss. "Go tell everyone to go take a shower" I said to maki.

Timeskip

I took my shower and the only things I had on was a sports bra and the towel I used. I walked out the bathroom to see maki putting on some lotion. "Is that my favorite one?" I said drying my hair, " Mhm I had got a new set as well but when I was getting them I wanted to shop with you but you was busy and I didn't want to bother you" she said looking a little sad. I walked over to where she was sitting and bent over to face her, "Love you should have told me that you wanted me to shop with you I would've stopped my work just for you." I said kissing her on the cheek.

This was the scene I was talking about :