🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7🥀

⚠️smut is in this chapter ⚠️

You walked up to your door and unlocked it, and went straight to the sex room because maki didn't think that you knew she was horny.

But you know that's she is in the mood and how you know that because she started to squeeze her legs that were around your waist.

So you have finally made it to the sex room (idk i just thought of a random name).Maki was confused about why you put her down but then immediately look around and caught on immediately and blushed.

You just smirk and maki blush very harder, you took off your hoodie and turn around and saw maki drooling about what she sees. "Like what you see",you said in a seductive way. Maki snapped out of her thoughts and went wide eyed because she see some of your tattoos.

You walked up to maki and started to undo the buttons on the shirt that she had on, she didn't have a bra because you didn't think she needed one. But she did have underwear on.

Once you was done with unbuttoning, you decided to tease her for a bit,so you started to play with her nipple while you went to go suck on the other one which made her let out soft moans. Then you switch to the other nipple that you was playing with but you are now sucking.

Now you are done teasing her tits so you picked her up and carried her to the bed and layed her there but she looked at you biting her lips and spreading her legs open and said "Mommy can you please eat me out"she said so you didn't even hesitate to start eating her out.

You stuck your tongue deeper in her and which made her moan kinda loud, you were going at really fast pace and maki was starting to shake so you stop and got off the bed and went to go get ropes so you can tie her down.

Maki was still laying on her back so you locked the door and went to the bed and said "Baby is it ok if I tie you up?"you said, and in a response from maki "yes you make tie me up". So you started to tie her up.

"Let me know if it too tight" you said."no it's fine"maki said ,so you got off the bed and went to the dresser to get the strap on and lube.

You put on the strap on and put some lube on it and you slowly enter in maki and start to go at a slow pace which made maki moan softly. You moved one of your hands to maki's pussy and started to rub it in a circular motion and started to thrust faster into her.

While maki is a moaning mess and you decided to bend down maki ear and whisper things like,"You like that my good girl huh" or " You are so fucking sexy like this".

"I'm gonna cum aaah~" but you stop, so she asked "w-why did you stop" she asked breathless so you said in response "Well you are not allowed cum yet" you said while pulling out of her. You got off the bed and untied maki so she just layed there while you went to go get something out of the closet.

You came back and told her to get on all fours. You walked up to the bed and picked up the lube and put some on the vibrator and slide it in her which hit her g-spot and she was not expecting that but as soon as you slide it in her you turned it to the highest setting. She moan very loud "Mmm-ahhh" and you started to tease her and then she started to shake "I'm close,mommy please let me cum"she said begging. But you turn off the vibrator and she look back with pleading eyes and you just smirk and then smack her her ass and she of course moan and you just bit your lip and slide the strap on back in and maki threw her head back while her eyes rolled back. You just smiled and look up at the mirror on your ceiling and started to thrust into her fast.

"Yes just like that mmmh~" you looked down at her ass watching yourself go in and out of her while your tongue is hanging out(I'll show a picture out the end)"yesyesyesyesyes"her legs began to shake and started to beg "Please let me cum please mommy Mmm nghhh~" you were also at your limit "Yea you can cum Princesses" you said while you and maki came then you pull out and she fell and you got off the bed and cleaned you and maki and clean up the bed and strap on and the vibrator. You helped maki to put on her clothes.

Since her legs went weak and you put on your. As soon as maki got in bed she went to sleep and got in bed to and kissed her forehead and pulled her close.

"Good night maki"and you went to sleep.

🥀𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼 🥀

This is y/n's face when she looked down at maki's ass

anywho that is it for this chapter byeeee