🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6 🥀

While you and maki are eating , maki started a conversation "Soooo y/n what do you do" while blushing.

"I'm a mafia boss" you said without taking your eyes of your video game.( damn y/n kins kenma anywho back to the story ). Maki eyes went wide and said " WAIT REALLY"she trying to calm down.

"Yep i grew up in the mafia- oh speaking of me being a mafia boss I got stuff to do, so baby will you'll like to come with me ?".

Maki shook her head yes so you got up and got yours and maki's plate and put them in the sink.

"Oh before i forget this is just my secret house so don't tell anyone and also I don't live in this house we are going to the house i actually live in" you said , but maki nodded but mentally she was dying by how hot your voice is.

Maki came upstairs with you to see what you were doing and she stood there confused about what you were doing.

"What are you doing?"she asked in a cute voice, you turned around and said "Oh im just get our phones and my keys", you said calmly.

But maki just remember that she had your shirt on on and was about to say "Wait i can't just go out wearing this"she said but you said  "Don't worry about that I called one of my maids to get some clothes for you to pick from".

She just stood there as you walked up to her and put your hands on her waist and maki put her hands on your shoulders and kiss you and of course you kiss back. But she didn't expect for you to be so tall and to pick her up and take her to the car.

Once y'all got to the car you put her in the car and close the door for her and then got in yourself and started the car and drove off.

Your house very far away so the drive will be long.While you was driving maki was shaking and looking out of the window so you put your hand on her thigh and said "Baby it's fine I'll make sure they don't hurt you okay" you said calmly but worried.

Maki went to sleep and while you parked the car and maki woke up, and was about to get the car but you went over to the passenger side to go to open the door for her and pick her up.