🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9🥀

This is not mine but look at how hot she is 😩
Buttttttt enjoy this chapter

——————————————

Your assistant arrived at their house (they live together) and she got out of the limousine and went to their door and knocked on it.  Itadori heard someone knock on the door and got up to see who is at the door

"Hi umm you are you?"Itadori said confused, "I'm a assistant of Y/n L/n"she said. "Ok what's your name?"he said. "My name is Kendall ( yes I'm going to use my name bc i can't think of a name).

"Ohh ok Kendall would you like to come in", and in response to Kendall was a head nod and she walked in.

"So if you don't mind me asking why are you here and how do you know were we live" he said. " Ms.L/n sent me here to pick up you and your little friends and Ms.L/n give me your address"she said with a attitude.

"Um ok I'm going to go everyone"itadori said.

"Hey guys there's someone here to pick us up" yuji said. "Ok why are they picking us up" megumi said, " They said Y/n the girl we met at the mall the other day told them to come pick us up ". "Oh ok well let's go" panda extreme excited.

"WAIT WHAT ABOUT IF SHE AS HOT BOYS OVER" Nobara screamed while Toge picked her up to take her downstairs.

" Ok so don't fear out when we get to her house ok" ,"Ok"they said in sync. As they watched Kendall opened the door and went to the limousine and opened the door for them as they stood there speechless.

"SHE GOT A WHOLE ASS LIMOUSINE" said panda and nobara, "yea let's go see y/n"itadori said, megumi and toge agree.

Timeskip when they got to your house

"WOW THIS IS AMAZING" they said

"Come on let's go inside before she let out her dogs"Kendall said while she opened the door and they run inside.

"DAMN HOW THE HELL IS YOUR HOUSE SO COOL" itadori said while everyone else stood there in amazement .

"That's because I'm a mafia boss" you said from  up upstairs with your switch in your hand. That snapped them out of the amazement and turned their gaze on you with wide eyes.

"YOU ARE A WHAT" they said while you walked down the stairs. "I'm a mafia boss"you said calmly.

Kendall's POV

" WHY DO SHE HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING HOT" I said in my head."Why is she even friends with the weirdo like why is she letting them hug her like that"

End of Kendall's POV

They all give me hugs and nobara and itadori and panda asked me questions while megumi and toge my ps5. Then you heard a knock but one of your maids went to the door and opened it.

It was gojo, "Hi everyone" he said walking past everyone else and walking straight to you. "So n/n i get the boys and you get the girls"Gojo said.

"Yea take them to the other dressing room" you said, "WAIT YOU GUYS KNOW EACH OTHER" they said.

"We know each other i care of her when she wash little" Gojo said.

"Ok so I know y'all want to know why you guys are here" you said while playing your switch.
"Yeah why are we here?" Megumi said pausing the game. " The reason why you all are here because I'm have invites to a ball so I thought y'all should come" you said still not taking yours eyes off your game. " A BALL"Nobara
said jumping up and down.

"wait we don't have anything to to where" panda said, " don't worry I got y'all covered, gojo will handle the boys and I'll try to help the girls" you said.

"Ok but something is not right" toge said, "What's wrong toge" you said taking your eyes off your game, "We haven't seen maki since we met you I wonder where she is" he said.

"She has been with me" you said, " WAIT WHAT" they said

Kendall's POV

"The fuck who is this bitch and why was she with mine y/n"

End of Kendall's POV

"Why has she been with you" Gojo asked, "Well we kinda umm" you said looking straight at Gojo and he didn't understand,so you just roll your eyes and said "we kinda did the deed" you said with no emotions and then they got a smirk.

"Anywho shall we start getting our outfits ready for night" Gojo said, "yes let's do this so I can play my game" you said whining.

"How the hell is she the mafia boss"they all asked Gojo, "Don't worry y'all will found out soon".

"Ok Nobara follow me and boys follow Gojo"
and with that everyone went separate way. " Y/n who is the dom" Nobara asked, " Oh I'm the dom" you said opening the door for the dressing room and you see maki looking through the dress and nobara ran to her as you left and your assistant is still in there with Nobara and maki.

You got to where the boys was and opened the door and walked in then they look at you will confused eyes. "I'm not wearing a dress" you said as you walked past them and picked something you want to wear and left. You went straight to where maki and nobara is and see the Nobara is ready. "Nobara I'll show you where the bathroom is for your shower" you said as she got up and follow you to the bathroom.

Maki's POV

I see y/n taking Nobara somewhere so I continued looking until I saw this beautiful dress and then I see a girl that is looking at me weird.

"So you are maki huh" she said in a rude way, "Yes I'm maki and is there a problem with that" I said giving the same energy.

"Ok miss maki I'll only going to say once stay away from y/n she is mines " she said so in response I said, "And if I don't stay from her" I said then she said, "I'll kill you"she said walking out the room. I just roll my eyes and left to go found y/n.

End of Maki's POV

After you showed Nobara the bathroom, you went to go found maki and you found maki upstairs in your room so you went to go see her.

" He-why do you look so sad" you asked as you bent down to her, " Your assistant told me if I don't stay away from you she'll kill me"she said so you got mad but calm down and said "she can't do anything to hurt you ok look at me"you said calmly and maki looked at you with her beautiful eyes.

"I won't her put her hands on you ok" you said in a kinda worried tone, " Ok y/n and ok I'm not leaving so you don't have to worry" she said I calmed down and kiss her and she kissed me back. " Ok you can take your shower in here and I'll get everything things set up for you and nobara, she nodded and went to the bathroom.